Steve Rogers x Reader Lemon (Prompt)

Requested by Harmonic_Vibes

Dialogue Prompt: "I don't owe you an explanation"

  You'd been searching through Tony's encrypted laptop when you heard Steve walk in from behind you. You immediately spun around and closed the screen to prevent him from seeing what you were up to.

  A mix of suspicion and a willingness to understand plastered itself on his face. At that moment, you almost hated him for being so perfect–so damned nice and forgiving all the time.

  "(Y/n)... why were snooping through Tony's things?" he cautiously asked, holding a firm, yet gentle tone.

  Who even used the word "snooping" anymore?

  Since tensions were still high in the team because of the whole "Ultron almost taking over the world" event, you knew he wouldn't buy into any bullshit excuse you could come up with. So you only answered with what immediately came to mind, albeit it was also sure to not get him off your case, either.

  "I don't owe you an explanation," you cooly muttered, keeping your eyes void of any emotions.

  He took a step forwards.

  You backed up further until you were pressed up against Tony's desk from behind. You removed your USB key from the port, hoping he wouldn't notice. But, of course, he did.

  "(Y/n)," he slowly pronounced, "whatever it is, you can tell me. I'm sure there's a simple way to deal with this."

  You set your jaw. You couldn't give in to those soft blue eyes of his. Not this time. There was too much on the line.

  "I have to go," you stated simply. Because you really, really didn't feel like finishing this confrontation with him. You'd deal with it later. Just not now.

  You stuffed the data into your back pocket and quickly made your way to the exit which, unfortunately, was located directly behind him.

  Before you could make it, of course, a strong hand reached out to stop you in your tracks. "Don't do this," he warned. His tone had shifted to its deeper, graver note, as it usually did when he got serious.

  You bit the insides of your cheeks and shoved away from him. The door was just a few feet ahead. If you just ran fast enough, you could make it through–

  Before you could reach it, he had you pinned to the wall in a matter of seconds, where there most certainly was no escape lest he got the answers he wanted. The answers you couldn't give.

  "What are you doing? Speak to me, (y/n)," he urged, eyes set and insisting on yours.

  "Let go of me, Steve! I don't need this right now!" you snapped.

  "No! I'm not just gonna let you walk off with whatever information you're trying to steal from Tony! I don't get why you're doing this–you're supposed to be part of the team!" he angrily bit back, the warmth of his body increasing as he pressed himself harder into you.

  No more Mr. Nice Captain, huh?

  "Fuck off, Steve! I can do what I want without you analyzing my every move!"

  "Not if it's putting the team at risk!"

  You stared back at one another, breathing heavily in the heat of the argument with your faces just inches apart.

  "What's on that device?" he asked, his voice low and commanding.

  "Go. Fuck yourself," you spat back, your words laced in venom.

  Confusion flashed in his gorgeous eyes before he managed to cover it up again. "(Y/n)..."

  You held back a shiver at the sound of his voice.

  "What's on the key?"

  "Let me fucking–"

  Before you could finish your sentence, his lips were on yours–as warm and comforting as ever. Only much more fierce and dominant than usual.

  You couldn't help but kiss back and pull him in even closer by his golden locks. He brought his tongue to your lips–which you gladly opened for him–and shamelessly ravaged the inside of your mouth.

  Picking you up and wrapping your legs around his muscular frame, he easily carried you to the nearby felt couch, lips still passionately locked together, and set you down below him.

  You wrapped your arms around his neck, using the leverage to pull yourself flush against him. You could feel his growing member through the fabric of his pants and hotly rubbed your thighs against him.

  With one final, broad stroke of his tongue in your mouth, he separated the connection and pulled away slightly to unbuckle his pants. He kept his eyes locked intently on you as he did so–the usually innocent blue hue now darkened in desire.

  As he pulled himself out, he ran his fingers up and down his large shaft a few times before pulling your own bottoms down–and not too gently either, mind you.

  You eagerly spread your legs for him, dripping wet already, and he wasted no time pushing himself into you. Despite the rushed heat of the moment, he still gave you a few brief moments to adjust before pulling out and thrusting back in again.

  You moaned in sync with his pace, allowing your nails to dig into his covered back. Oh how badly you wanted him to take off that damn shirt of his.

  He seemingly got the message as he slipped the fabric off his head, revealing his finely chiseled muscles before his cock continued pounding into you.

  Your walls clenched around him just at the godly sight of his body in front of you. Fuck, what had you done to deserve such a flawless boyfriend?

  Your back arched as he picked up your leg by your ankle and placed it over his shoulder, giving him new angles to thrust himself directly into your g-spot.

  "Ah, f-fuck Steve!" you yelled, your back arching and your toes curling at the influx of sheer pleasure.

  He was usually never this dominant–this aggressive in bed unless he had a good reason. But you really couldn't deny how much you loved it when he took his frustrations out on you.

  "Mm, shit. That's right, (y/n)–say my name! I wanna hear you scream!" he ordered, working his pace faster and harder until your mind was a blank slate for pure bliss.

  You yelled his name as you came, muscles clenched and walls restricting around his hard cock. He followed soon after a few harsher thrusts, and he released the sexiest moan as he spilled his seed inside you.

  He pulled out, breathing heavily above you, and took a few moments before asking between pants, "Now are you gonna tell me what was on there?"

  You furrowed your brows, panting twice as much as he was. "I was... threatened... to leak data on possible future Avengers. They... they threatened my family if I didn't comply... or if I told anyone else about it..."

  He looked at you and nodded in understanding. "We'll get through this, (y/n). I won't let anything bad happen to you or your family."

  "Promise?"

  "Promise."