Kano x Reader Lemon

Requested by Ninjago_MkFan777, Shade6 and PilipinongAnonymous

"Mmh, that's a good girl. Say my name, baby. Scream it!" he encouraged, quickly working into the girl's slick folds.

"K-kano! Fuck~" she moaned, her body twitching as her walls tightly contracted around his fingers.

He released a guttural groan and erotically watched her from the body-length mirror. With his free hand, he separated her legs further apart to see her arousal coating his fingers before plunging them back in. He curled them as he pumped them inside, reaching just the right angle that hit her g-spot.

"Fuck! God, Kano, please!~" she yelled, her hips bucking desperately. All she could think of was him ramming his entire length inside her, stretching her apart as he hit her deepest, most sensual areas.

He chuckled, his cock twitching inside its confinements. "You look ravishing, darlin'," he purred huskily. His free hand shot up to fist her hair, forcing her to look up at her reflection.

An absolute mess stared back at her. Lust-blown eyes, crazy hair and lips parted in a silent plea to be fucked mercilessly tainted her features. A thin sheen of sweat covered her naked skin, giving her a lustrous glow. She'd never looked so lewd.

Her reflection's eyes fluttered close and she moaned again. "Please," she begged, her voice nearly as shaky as her body.

"Mmm, I love the way you beg, baby," he praised, bringing his fingers out with a wet squelch before lightly pinching her clit. "Be a good girl and clean this up for me," he ordered as he moved his fingers to her lips.

She eagerly accepted them into her mouth, using her tongue to swirl around the pads of his fingers. He groaned in response, massaging her tongue before pulling them back out.

The girl shivered as she heard him undo his belt. The lower half of his torso was obscured by her own in the mirror, but she could still hear him run his hand over his shaft, groaning as he spread a bit of precum over his tip.

"Bend over for me, darlin'."

She did as was asked, resting her weight on her elbows as she lifted her ass up against him. He chuckled at the arousal running down her inner thighs and rubbed it into her folds. He folded his belt in half, wound his arm back, then brought it down on her cheeks with a loud snap.

She screamed his name as a pleasant streak of pain dotted her vision in white. She instinctively bundled the sheets up between tense fingers, clamping a free hand over her mouth in preparation for the next whip.

He rubbed her already sore, red flesh before bringing down another harsh crack, this one harder than the last. He delivered another blow, then another and another and another, until she was left a desperately horny mess, panting and drooling with a raw voice and a sore ass.

Once he thought she'd had enough, he pressed the tip of his thick cock to her entrance. "Beg for me, love. Tell me how much you want it."

"Please... pretty please, Kano. I want you inside me," she panted, chest harshly rising and falling.

"Mmm, that's what I wanted to hear," he deeply muttered. Holding her thighs in an iron grip, he rammed into her all in one motion, driving himself balls-deep into her tight, warm core.

She choked out a scream, muffled by the hand covering her mouth. She rubbed herself further into him, her eyes rolling back at the sensation.

He pulled out then completely sheathed himself back in, grunting and panting as he did. His pace was slow but toe-curling-ly hard, making her back arch at the sheer intensity.

Pulling her up by her hair again, he forced her to look at the mirror once more. She looked even more horny than she did before. Her breasts bounced with every thrust, her sensitive nipples just barely grazing the fabric of the sheets.

With heavily hooded eyes, she seductively bit her lip and watched him fuck her doggy style. Muscles rippling beneath his skin and face pinched it concentration, he looked hot as hell.

He slapped her ass as he fucked her, his pace starting to increase as he felt the need for release rapidly approaching. He brought his hand to her front and quickly rubbed her clit, aiming to speed up the arrival of her climax.

She mewled his name, tightening around his thick length even more. Her orgasm came hard and fast, making her bite down on a bundle of covers as her eyes screwed shut in pure bliss.

The assassin cussed before pulling out and releasing on her ass and her back. His warm, white seed dripped down her thighs and torso, making her hold back a shiver and moan at the sensation.

He chuckled. "I think you're my new favourite toy, love~"