Dean Winchester x Reader Lemon (Prompt)

Requested by GorillazFan73

Dialogue Prompt: "Welcome home"

It hadn't been the familiar, comforting smell of the apartment that he'd missed so much. Or the way the floorboards creaked beneath his feet as he made his way to the kitchen.

His heart hadn't longed for the view of the sunset through the window as it sank below the skyline. Or the warm orange hue it bathed the dining room in. 

No, there was only one thing that'd been on his mind the moment he left his comfortable abode. And, according to a neatly written note on the counter, said thing was waiting for him in their shared bedroom.

He quickly made his way down the hall with long strides, his very skin tingling with the promise of seeing her again. It had been much, much too long.

As he bursted through the door, he was greeted with the pleasant view of her delicate body, as breathtakingly gorgeous as ever, patiently sitting cross-legged at the edge of the bed, wearing nothing but some black laced lingerie.

She lifted her (y/e/c) orbs to meet his beneath long lashes, and he was overcome with such joy and love he felt his heart might burst. She stood up, and the next thing he knew, the short distance between them had been reduced to nothing and they were kissing.

With his large, warm hands gently stroking her cheek, he kissed her with as much love and passion he could manage. He felt her do the same, and could practically hear both their hearts singing in perfect sync together. It was the very definition of a lover's embrace.

Once they eventually separated, she giggled lightly and greeted him. "Welcome home," she gently murmured.

He smiled and kissed her again. This time, there was a stronger aching for more of her in his touch. He wanted to make up for the lost time they'd spent apart. He wanted to show her, rather than explain, how much he missed her.

He moved forwards until they'd both fallen on the springy bed, lips still connected in their heated embrace. A soft moan echoed its way past (y/n)'s lips and boy, oh boy, had he ever missed that sound.

He traced her bottom lip with his tongue before pulling himself from her mouth and tasting the skin of her neck instead.

Her breath escaped her and she bucked her hips forwards. The feeling of her body pressing against his growing hard-on reminded Dean just how badly he wanted her. Allowing the lust burning through his veins to take control, he felt the curves of her breasts down to her hips before ripping off the fabric that covered her.

It was only when he'd finished did he realize how expensive that ensemble must've cost. He almost regretted tearing it apart and not appreciating it fully. Almost.

At this point, all he could really focus on was the ever-present urge to make her feel good. Having her screaming his name as she writhed beneath him, hips bucking and quivering into his.

Holy shit did he ever want to fuck her senseless right now.

He circled her tight bundle of nerves and found that she was already soaked for him. It still didn't stop him from rapidly swiping his thumb side to side, causing her to mewl and her body to jerk forwards into his touch.

A faint smile could be read on his lips through the thick sheen of lust. God, he missed those sounds she would make.

She whimpered his name between pants and desperate moans, her fingers tightly digging into the hard muscles of his shoulders. She had obviously missed this too.

A string of lewd sounds and cusses escaped her parted lips before she trembled and her release washed over her. He brought her down from her high by working slow, lazy circles into her clit.

Once she'd mostly caught her breath, he couldn't help but lean in and taste her lips again. It wouldn't be the last of her he'd be tasting tonight. And it certainly wouldn't be the last orgasm she'd experience that night either.

A/N: I am up at the most ungodly hours of the night, I have just written smut about a character I know jack shit about (unfortunately), and I am severely sleep deprived and... hungry? Heh anyways writing is sooooooo much easier with prompts. I suggest you give as many submissions as you can, while you can!