Shun Kazami x Reader

A/N: Yeah, I know, this is pretty cheesy. But ey, what are you gon do bout it? ;)

"H-hey Shun, wait up!! Not everyone's a quick ninja like you!!" The (y/h/c) girl yelled at the Battle Brawler jumping from tree to tree ahead of her.

Even with the full moon illuminating the night sky, she still had a hard time seeing what lied in front of her. Needless to say, she was desperately struggling to not get left behind.

Whether Shun didn't feel like replying or didn't hear because he was too far away, (y/n) didn't know. What she did know, however, was that it was becoming increasingly difficult to dissect him from the darkness. He was so graceful and fast, it was like he was part of the shadows.

A few paces later and she'd lost sight of him for good. It was well past midnight, she was all alone in the middle of the woods, and her imagination was effectively starting to run wild.

  What if she got lost and never made it out? What if some perv kidnapped her and forced her into the circus?! What if she got attacked by some kind of rabid forest animal!?

"Shun!!" she frantically yelled at the top of her lungs, not able to stand being all alone in the dark.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did something attack you?" came a worried voice, followed by warm, strong arms protectively wrapping themselves around her feminine body.

"Y-yeah, uhm, I-I'm fine. I'd just really, really rather not be left alone out here..." she spoke, tugging him even closer to her.

"Don't worry, (y/n). I had my eyes on you the whole time. I'd never let anything happen to you," he muttered soothingly, stroking her beautiful (y/h/l) hair.

She nodded, but wasn't exactly sure how to respond. In the end, she settled with reminding him that she loved him.

"I love you too." He gave her a cute kiss on the cheek. 

After a few more light kisses, they began returning home, this time staying closer together.

However, as they were leaping from a particularly large tree, a portal appeared out of nowhere, and they were suddenly teleported to a strange, deserted land.

"Where... are we?" (y/n) quietly asked, lacing her fingers with his.

"I don't know... It's like we're in a completely different world..." He softly squeezed her hand. "Wherever we are, I'm not letting you out of my sight."

"Promise?"

"Promise."