Tony Stark x Reader x Steve Rogers Lemon

Requested by kiarastar15

A/N: Ok so this was my first threesome (which took waaaay too long to do) so it is pretty crappy. But anyways, tell me what ya guys think so I can make some adjustments later <3 xoxo

  A hand, presumably Tony's, found its way into your panties. Two slender fingers slowly rubbed your heat before pumping in and out, in and out at an excruciatingly slow pace.

  "Mhm~" you softly sighed in pleasure, bucking your hips and throwing your head back, which landed on Steve's muscular chest.

  Even without looking, you knew he was blushing. This was his first time, after all. And it didn't help the fact that he had to share with a very skilled playboy. Still, he didn't let that stop him from enjoying the feeling of your ass rubbing against his sensitive parts.

  How you'd ended up between the two hottest guys in the Avengers? Not even you were sure. Something about a Mario Kart competition, an accidental victory kiss with Tony, and a very pissed off Captain America.

  Things escalated really quickly after that, and now, you were grinding against both their warm bodies in the living room. Your shirt and your bra were elsewhere in the room, long forgotten. Both of the male's strong physiques and hard erections rubbed against you as their hands wandered your body.

  Good thing everyone else had left on a mission, or else you could've found yourselves in a really awkward situation...

  Tony retracted his fingers as his warm lips suddenly touched yours. This was your second kiss with him and you could confidently say it felt and tasted like a little slice of heaven.

  He eased his skilled tongue into your mouth while Steve's muscular hands groped your breasts. He gently pinched your nipples between his fingers, relishing the tiny sound that escaped the back of your throat.

  With one hand, you tugged on Tony's silky brown hair, deepening the kiss, and with the other, you clumsily began unbuckling Cap's pants.

  Steve's hands reluctantly left your breasts to help you with the task. He nibbled on your neck while slowly pulling his pants below his erection.

  You felt the size of his full length, and let's just say the experiment didn't only enlarge his muscles. He was so frickin' big!

  Tony separated from the kiss to take off his shirt. You bit down on your lip, watching intently as the muscles in his arms moved to throw the piece of cloth away.

  His chocolatey brown eyes locked with yours and he smirked. "Enjoying the view, (y/n)?"

  You nodded, your face flushed with desire and a tinge of bashfulness.

  "You're embarrassing her, Stark," Steve muttered against the skin of your neck. He hooked his thumbs into the hem of your pants before sliding them down, then doing the same to your panties.

  The cool air hit your heated sex, making you hold back a shudder. Steve traced the outline of your figure as Tony watched, wetting his lips with the tip of his tongue.

  You pumped Steve's length from behind you, keeping your eyes locked with Tony's lustful ones. Steve stifled a groan and bucked his hips, wanting more, so much more.

  "Shit, (y/n)... God, I want you so bad," the soldier breathed, his voice hitching when you passed your thumb along his hard cock's slit.

  He brought his hand to your front and gently pinched your clit. A mewl passed through your lips and you heard Tony shimmy his pants down before lightly tracing between your thighs.

  "Please... I-I need the both of you to take me..." you desperately panted.

  They looked at each other before nodding, then Steve got on the couch and Tony guided your hips to the other's stiff member.

  You groaned in unison with the blonde as you sat on his cock, burying it deeply into your ass. You wasted no time grinding down hard against him, turning the both of you into hot, moaning messes.

  Tony watched for a few seconds, slowly stroking his stiff dick. He loved watching you in the midst of pleasure. He loved how your lips parted as you panted, how your ass bounced perfectly against Steve, how perky your nipples looked when you arched your back.

  "Spread your legs," he finally ordered, unable to just watch anymore.

  You mindlessly obeyed, wanting the both to just fuck you senselessly. He pressed the tip at your entrance before pulling back, only to slam right into you at full force.

  You yelled his name in pure, mind-numbing pleasure. Your walls tightened and you heard Steve curse as he grabbed your hips and shoved you down harder onto his cock.

  With both godly males roughly thrusting into you, it wasn't long before a knot in your stomach exploded and you came, screaming both their names. You clenched around them and they groaned, still pounding into you to let you ride out your orgasm.

  When you finished, Tony pulled out, letting you shakily get off Steve. You kneeled in front of both of them before grabbing their slick dicks and jerking them off.

  They groaned your name, encouraging you to go faster. You took Tony between your lips, bobbing your head up and down, and busied both your hands with Steve's generous length.

  "Shit, (y/n)! Fuck, I didn't know you were that good with your mouth!" Tony tangled his fingers in your hair to pull himself deeper into your throat. It made you gag a little, but hey, you weren't complaining.

  You tightened your grip on Steve and moved your hands up and down as fast as you could. He clenched his jaw to keep his sounds from escaping, which, admittedly, only made you more determined to get him to moan.

  "Ahh-ah! ...I-I... I don't think I can... h-hold out... much longer!" Steve warned between clenched teeth, a bit of pre-cum leaking out his tip.

  "Shit!" Tony cursed, then pulled out of your mouth just in time for his warm cum to spill all over your neck and chest.

  You gasped as the liquid ran down your sweaty body. Why did that feel so good? You didn't have time to think about it as Steve let out a sexy groan and came on you, adding twice the amount of salty, white liquid.

  You experimentally dipped your finger in the substance before bringing it up to your mouth. Your tongue swirled over the white liquid and you savoured its taste, deciding that you liked it very much.

  "Mhm... What do you say we go for a quick round two in the shower?" Tony proposed, eyes on your tongue lapping the cum.

  You nodded, and got up from off the floor. There was a tingling sensation in your core as you stood up and you knew you'd be numb by tomorrow.

  "I am definitely going to feel this in the morning," you shyly laughed.

  "Don't worry, I'll help you get around," chuckled Steve, his blue eyes as soft as silk.

  You smiled at him. He was always so sweet. You got on your tippy-toes and were about to plant a small kiss on his lips when suddenly...

  "Oh my god, what the fuck did you guys do while we were gone!?"

  "S-shit! Look away, Clint!"