December 15 | 18:03

Jimin's heart jumps, startled, as Yoongi barges into the music room, sounding a little breathless.

"Hey, Jimin," he greets when the boy looks behind himself curiously.

Smiling, Jimin waves, "Hi, hyung. Are you okay?"

Yoongi shakes his hand to say that it's okay, "Completely okay. I'm here to give you this." With that, he pulls out papers from his bag and hands them over to Jimin, giving a small pen drive as well. "That's the song you'll be playing on the show," he says, grinning.

Just looking through the sheets, Jimin's heart starts excitedly beating, eager to play the song.

"I can't stay, though. I've got to meet up with Hoseok and Namjoon for this. They decided to meet the venue person at this time," Yoongi complains with a huff before smiling again. "But I have faith in you. You can do it, Jimin. I've written some notes on parts you might have difficulty with. You'll be okay, right?"

Surprised, Jimin looks up with wide eyes. "You... won't be personally teaching me?" He sounds a little nervous.

Chuckling, Yoongi ruffles Jimin's hair a little before setting his hand down on Jimin's shoulder with a gentle pat. "You won't need me. I know you'll do good. I can't attend for your chords test tomorrow either. So, the next time we'll see each other is on Monday... if you really have any difficulties, tell me then." But I know you'll be able to play it by then.

Jimin looks a little unsure. "I don't know if I can..." he mutters, honestly wondering what he's going to do.

"Hey, you'll do fine. Just remember what I taught you, hm? Let your fingers dance with the piano like you dance to music, Jimin," he says softly.

Jimin's heart flutters warmly at the words, his lips curving in delight. "...Okay. Thank you, hyung. I'll do my best."

A smile still present, Yoongi nods, "Without a doubt. I'll be going, now. Love the piano well, Jiminie."

A pleasant expression on his face, Jimin replies, "I will, hyung."

With a last nod, Yoongi exits, leaving Jimin in the music room. He turns back to face the piano and giggles when he hears Yoongi's muffled voice say in the other room.

"Don't open the door for strangers and remember to eat!" The door shuts, the sound of it getting locked following.

With an exuberant heart and a fluttery feeling in his chest, Jimin takes a look at the music sheets first.

It feels strange, learning something completely new without Yoongi. A wave of worry and drop of confidence takes over him, feeling like he can't do it.

But he remembers Yoongi's words, heart lurching at them, lips forming a delighted smile. A gleeful aura surrounds him as he reassures himself.

Yoongi isn't here. But, that's okay. He has the piano with him, providing Jimin the majestic and grand presence it owns. Though it's not comparable to Yoongi's separate entity as a being, he surely feels the man's presence with the music he plays - in the blood the rushes in him when he's high off of the pretty melodies and the gracing harmonies created by him.