June 21 | 18:02

"We're doing rhythm, today. I heard from Hoseok that you're a dancer?" Yoongi asked, glancing sideways at Jimin, who nodded.

"I love dancing," Jimin breathed out making Yoongi's heart clench in emotion. The way he said it was so sincere and filled with adoration, Yoongi couldn't help but smile.

"So, you must know the rhythm is important, yeah?" Seeing Jimin nod, Yoongi continued, "Let's not waste any more time, then."

After a pause, Yoongi sighed, "I forgot the metronome today... well, that's fine. I have a way."

Jimin just carefully watched Yoongi as the latter finally got his mind put together.

"Okay, so first things first, there's this thing called a time signature," Yoongi explained, Jimin nodding slightly, eyes meeting in concentration.

"Let's start with 4/4, the most basic one," grabbing one of the papers on the stand and turning it over before pulling out a pen from his jacket pocket.

"Okay, so this is the bar," Yoongi said, drawing the five lines, then he drew a messy treble clef symbol on the far left of the bar. "There's this thing called a time signature and it consists of two numbers," like a fraction, he drew a four on top of another inside the bars to the right of the treble clef.

After explaining about the time signature, Yoongi moved on to draw out some more musical notes, but in different shapes.

"Okay, so this is the whole note, it lasts for four beats," Yoongi explained, Jimin somehow noticing Yoongi's habit of starting his statements with 'okay' when he's explaining things. It somehow made him feel as if he could learn anything and that everything was okay. He felt calmed, somehow.

Focus completely on the lesson, the class went on with Yoongi's voice explaining the rhythm and beats of the notes, making Jimin listen to the sound with the piano as well.

Well, maybe his focus did drop a few times, not being able to resist getting lost in the comfortable voice of Yoongi's that he deemed perfect.

He was glad that he was paying attention most of the time- it would be too embarrassing to get caught losing focus on the lesson because the teacher was too beautiful. Yes, it would be embarrassing, the teacher would probably scold him saying the piano is much more beautiful than he was- although, Jimin could argue they both were.

But, the fact- unknown to Jimin- that Yoongi, the teacher himself, lost focus a few times due to the beauty of his student says otherwise.