June 11 | 13:30

"Jimin hyung!" Turning to look at the cute face of Jungkook, he waved. He saw Taehyung next to him, holding Jungkook's hand.

"Hey, Jungkook, Taehyung. So, where are we going?"

"Arcade~" Taehyung answered, making Jimin breathe out in unbelief.

"Yah, that's not fair. I'll just be third-wheeling. You can't do much in arcades with three!"

Rolling his eyes, Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand, dragging him along. "We'll compete with you, too, okay. You're our friend. We're not letting you be third wheeled. And, besides, we're not even dating."

Jimin just scoffed, going along, knowing that he'd end up being the one alone while the two just made out in the bathroom or something. Even if they weren't together, Jungkook and Taehyung were like two little school-kids with a cute albeit large crush on each other. They flirted around with little teases and even have kissed a few times.

But, for some odd reason, they aren't even dating. It didn't make sense to Jimin at all.

"Oh, and Jimin!" Taehyung started, finally letting go of Jimin's hand when he was walking alone, having his hand attached to only Jungkook's now. "Do you know Yoongi hyung?"

Surprise taking over his system, Jimin nodded. "Yes... I know him. Why?"

"He was talking about you at the karaoke that one day, remember? He said you were cute, reffered to you as the boy he bumped into before entering the room."

What-? Jimin was flustered, extremely flustered.

"He said that?" Jimin asked, his voice small.

Jungkook and Taehyung both noticed how shy Jimin seemed and wiggled their eyebrows.

"Oh~? What's this? Does Jimin hyung have a crush?" Jungkook teased, making Taehyung giggle.

"But, how did you even meet him, anyway?"

"Ah... He's my piano teacher," Jimin answered, looking the other way, his face tinted pink.

"Piano teacher?" Taehyung repeated, making Jimin nod, still looking the other way.

Jungkook yelled out in realization, "So, he's your piano teacher?!"

"Yes, he is. Let's not talk about this right now, okay? Let's go in, we're already here."

They were indeed standing in front of the arcade.

"Stop changing the subject, hyung. I know you have a crush on Yoongi hyung- you blushed."

Jimin just snorted, walking ahead of the two just before Jungkook spoke, a smirk on his face.

"Well, at least you found someone your height."