August 23 | 13:15

"Yoongi hyung, here." Namjoon handed Yoongi, who was lazily sprawled in a sitting position on the couch, a bag of chips. "It's the spicy one."

"Thanks," Yoongi replied, tearing the bag open before starting to munch on the crisps. "I heard the mix you made the other day."

"What did you think?"

Yoongi smiled, "Great, like always."

Laughing, Namjoon shook his head. "Yours are amazing, too, you know."

Smirking this time, Yoongi replied. "Of course, I know."

Once again, Namjoon laughed, "As expected."

Pulling his phone out as he sat beside Yoongi, he hummed, "Hoseok'll be back by two, he says."

"Okay," Yoongi said, still crunching on the chips. He offered some to Namjoon, who took a few himself.

A happy sigh was heard from Namjoon making Yoongi raise an eyebrow. "What's up?"

"I'm meeting Jin hyung tomorrow."

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi snorted, "You're so whipped, dude."

Dimples showing, a grin made its way onto Namjoon's lips. "I know."

"Why aren't you two meeting today, though? You two meet like every day."

"He's helping Jimin with something."

At the mention of Jimin's name, Yoongi felt a jolt in his chest. His skin randomly started tingling and heart pacing.

To hide his fluster, Yoongi just grunted back, crushing the now empty bag before tossing it to the trashcan, perfectly getting the shot.

He knew he'd taken a liking to his student- gosh, it sounded almost scandalous with it phrased like that. He knew he had, and he knew he wouldn't stop.

And, the adorable way Jimin reacted to him clearly showed that his feelings were reciprocated, too.

Too bad he was too oblivious to even notice.