Then Seth gave out a piece of paper to each girl, and sat down infront without even giving any instruction.

Kathryn felt dizzy at the sight of the questions it was the hardest question she had ever read in her entire life. Though she wasn't that smart, the written questions would definitely make anyone feel stupid.

She saw one of the girls stand up and pass the paper.

How the fuck did they answer this? Kathryn asked herself.

1. How many stars do we see at night and which one is the brightest of them all? And why is it the brightest?

Kathryn answered I have no idea.

2. Why does gravity make us stay on the ground even when we know that the earth goes round in each second?

What the fuck? I don't know. I'm not a scientist. Kathryn answered herself.

But she just left it blank.

She saw the other girl stand up and hand over her paper.

She tried to skip the numbers 3 and 4 which were calculus questions. She was sure she wouldn't be able to answer those even if she tried.

She was already feeling the pressure of the ball inside her and she was sure that it's making her wet every minute.

5. Why do we react when a metal rubs agains another metallic surface or object?

That was easy. She told herself.

We, human beings react because of our ancestors who used this back then to detect if they were in danger; it was passed on to us who as well do not like the sound of it because we were evolved from primates. But these are only just hypotheses because up until now scientists can't prove this just yet.

She wrote on the paper. She then saw the last girl on the end stand up and turn her paper over.

How did they do that if this test was up to 1 fucking hundred? She cursed under her breath

She then read and answered up to number 50 until she got tired and just skipped it all until she reached the final page which made her head explode.

Put your name and pass it. Don't answer anything. Any answer will be deducted from your score.

Her mind was blown, embarassed at how careless she was.

He was teaching them patience? What did this have to do with it?

She stood up and turned her paper in. Seth's remark infuriated her.

"That wasn't bad is it?" he smirked at Kathryn.

As she sat back on her chair, the toy that he slipped insider her cunt started to vibrate.

Oh no. She thought, surprised, eyes wide open. It was giving her pleasure that would send her off the edge. She was trying her best not to screan, or worse, moan.

But then the vibration stop which left her all sweaty and whimpering.

You have got to be kidding me. Kathryn thought.

"Now I would like to congratulate the three of you. Amber, Kelly, and Nicole for getting a perfect mark. A+." Seth said, the girls giving each other a high-five.

"But unfortunately we have here an impatient student that didn't think about scanning the papers before answering." He stopped for a moment and continued.