111. / author's

"Kapatid!" Sana said once she opened her apartment door and saw Tzuyu standing in front of her, "Tara naaaa~" dagdag niya pa habang papalabas na siya ng kanyang apartment at sinamahan si Tzuyu.

It was a sunny afternoon and Sana was supposed to be sleeping dahil may trabaho pa siya sa hatinggabi, pero ipinagliban niya muna ito para lang maka-date niya si Tzuyu. She then held Tzuyu's hands as they walked.

"Saan tayo pupunta?" tanong ni Sana habang naka-tingin sa kanya si Tzuyu at naka-ngiti, "To the mall, let's go shopping," sagot naman ng nakababata habang naka-ngiti parin.

The two of them went to a bus stop and waited, until a bus came at sumakay na silang dalawa.

"May pera ka, wow, yaman~" biglang pang-aasar ni Sana kay Tzuyu habang tinatapik niya ang dibdib nito. Tzuyu then removes Sana's hands in a playful manner as she stared at the older girl, biting her lip just to tease her girlfriend.

"Yaaahh!~ wag kang ganyan, Tzuyu!" Sana whined cutely which made Tzuyu lean in and kiss her lips softly. The younger one pulled away quickly which made Sana pout.

"Ang cute mo talaga," Tzuyu said as she placed a finger on Sana's pouty lips. Sana then laughed and bit Tzuyu's finger which made her scream a little. Buti nalang at walang masyadong tao sa bus.

Sana's then held Tzuyu's hand and kissed it to comfort the younger girl. The two of them laughed afterwards, knowing that it was all part of Sana's teasing.

"How's your shift yesterday?" pagtatanong ni Tzuyu habang naka-patong na ang ulo ni Sana sa kanyang balikat, "Not good, because you didn't called me," Sana answered as she held Tzuyu's hand and played with it.

"Oh come on babe, even though I still can't process that you're Shana-" hindi na naituloy pa ni Tzuyu ang kanyang sasabihin dahil tinakpan na pala ni Sana ang kanyang bibig.

"Shhhh. Hush, others might hear you," Sana mumbled which made Tzuyu chuckle. The two of them were just cuddling with each other until they reached the mall.

Holding hands together, the two of them wandered around the place as they saw different people walking and talking in front of them. Tzuyu then held Sana's hand tightly as more and more people were entering the mall.

"Where do you wanna go first?" tanong ni Tzuyu habang itinuro naman ni Sana ang isang burger restaurant na 'di kalayuan sa kanilang dalawa. Tzuyu never hesitated to take Sana to that burger restaurant dahil siya naman ang gagastos lahat. Wow, yaman. (A/N: dejoke sorry na hahahahahaha)

After they ate a huge amount of burgers, the two of them decided to go to the department store.

Nang makapasok na sila sa department store ay tuwang-tuwa namang tumakbo si Sana papunta sa stall ng mga damit. Tzuyu just followed her while smiling secretly, seeing Sana all happy looking at those clothes.

"May gusto kang bilhin? I'll buy anything you want," sabi naman ni Tzuyu sabay tingin sa kanya ni Sana na may halong gulat, "Wait. . . talaga?!" Sana shockingly asked as Tzuyu just smiled and nodded. The older girl jumped and embraced Tzuyu tightly.

"Oh my goooosh~ I love you babe!~" Sana uttered before pulling away and went back to the stall of clothes. Nakatingin lang sa kanya si Tzuyu habang siya naman ay busy na busy sa pagpili ng mga gusto niyang damit.

Tzuyu asked a cart from a saleslady and immediately gave it to Sana, who seems to be buying anything that her eye stumbles upon. Tzuyu just smiled seeing her girlfriend happy.

"Tzuyu-ah~ let's go there!~" Sana cooed as she held Tzuyu's arm and pointed out the cosmetics stall which was not that far away from them. Si Tzuyu na rin ang nagtulak ng cart ni Sana dahil baka hindi ito makapili nang maayos.

Nang makarating na sila ay dali-daling pumili at nag-try ng mga make-up si Sana habang tinitignan lang siya ni Tzuyu.

Tzuyu wants to go shopping for herself, too.

But she'll be more satisfied to see Sana happy, and that's all she wanted.

Nang matapos na si Sana sa pagpili ng make-up ay pumunta naman sila sa mga accessories. Sana would grab a random headband, place it on top of Tzuyu's head and smile cutely. Tzuyu couldn't do nothing but to just stare at her girlfriend's cuteness.

Sana then grabbed a headband with squirrel ears on it and placed it on top of her head, which made Tzuyu chuckle a little.

"Babe, Am I cute?" Sana cooed once again as Tzuyu just smirked, "You're hot, babygirl," Tzuyu blurted out as she held Sana's waist and pulled her closer as if there's no other people around them.

Tzuyu was about to kiss Sana but the older one just pouted and made a cute face, which made Tzuyu smile instead. Tzuyu then left a kiss on Sana's nose, making Sana flush a cute smile afterwards.

"Okay, you're cute. So freaking cute. Want me to buy that headband for you?" Tzuyu asked in a gentle way which made Sana worry a little, "Isn't this too much Tzuyu-ah?" Sana replied as she removed the headband off her head. Tzuyu then approached her and held her hand, "You don't have to worry, babe. I saved money just for this and I promised to buy you anything that you want, okay? I love you babygirl."

And with that, Sana has turned into a happy person once again as she pulled Tzuyu into a tight embrace.

"I love you too babe, thank you so much for this."

Not long after, the two of them went to a perfume stall as Sana couldn't be happier than this.

"I know you want to buy one," Tzuyu teased as Sana smiled widely and began sniffing on different perfume bottles, not until she stumbled upon a pink perfume bottle and carefully placed it on the cart.

"Thank you Tzuyu-ah!" Sana said as the two of them went to the cashier to pay all the items.

"Anything for my babygirl."

After paying all of it, Tzuyu and Sana were all tired even though they haven't spent an hour on the mall. They decided to go out of the department store and sit on a nearest bench. Tzuyu then took this opportunity to grab something from her pocket.

"Babe. . ." Tzuyu said, holding a small red box in her hand which caught Sana's eyes, "I hope you'll like it," Tzuyu added as she opened the box to see a silver ring with a 사랑해요, 자기야  carved on it. Sana then smiled as Tzuyu slides the ring on her finger.

"Thank you babeeee~ I loved it~" Sana said as she stared at the ring that was on her finger.

"I love you, Sana."

"I love you too, Tzuyu-ah."

~//~//~//~

pambawi haha sorry na ghais lab ko kayooo <3