96. / author's

"Uyy, hi Sana!" masiglang bati ni Jeongyeon pagkatapos niyang buksan ang main door ng kanilang apartment at saktong nakita si Sana na naghihintay. It was already 2 am at siesta time ngayon ng mga midnight operators ng GH but then, Sana went on to meet Tzuyu instead.

"Si Tzuyu?" tanong ni Sana nang saktong nasa likod na ito ni Jeongyeon. The short-haired girl instinctively walked away as Sana and Tzuyu were both facing each other right now.

"Hi babe!~" Tzuyu cooed as went closer and pulled Sana into a tight hug, Sana then hugged her back but she her mind was on a real mess right now.

Sobrang naguguluhan na siya kung paano niya aaminin kay Tzuyu.

Ayaw niya sana, but then, she has to for the sake of her girlfriend's safety.

"Let's go?" Tzuyu said as she held Sana's hand and went outside to close the main door. Both of them were wearing hoodies since it's a really cold midnight.

As they walk to the convenience store, Sana's fingers never left Tzuyu's, holding on tightly onto it.

Sobrang tahimik nilang dalawa, pero ang higpit parin ng pagkakahawak ni Sana sa kamay ni Tzuyu.

Napa-tigil sila sa paglalakad dahil sobrang lamig na talaga ng paligid. Tzuyu then looked at Sana to see if she's okay.

"Babe. . ." Tzuyu said in a low voice, "I love you."

"So random, Tzuyu-ah," Sana replied in a sassy tone, "But, I love you more babe. . ." she added as she leaned in and kissed Tzuyu's lips. It was no longer a peck since it grew more passionate, Sana's hands on Tzuyu's nape while Tzuyu's hands rest on Sana's waist. They stayed like this for a few more seconds until they pulled away from each other.

"Tzuyu-ah," Sana mumbled, "Always remember that I love you no matter what."

"I will, and I will always," Tzuyu answered as they both continued to walk until they reached the convenience store.

Nang makarating na sila sa convenience store ay dali-daling bumili ng iced chocolate si Sana at agad silang umupo ni Tzuyu sa harap ng isang table. Nakita nilang hindi naka-duty si Wonwoo bilang cashier boy kaya medyo nalungkot si Tzuyu.

Sobrang tahimik nanaman nilang dalawa habang umiinom ng iced chocolate. Not until Sana cleared her throat and was going to say something.

"Tzuyu-ah. . ." Sana called Tzuyu in a soft voice which made the younger one look at her, "May sasabihin ako, please listen to me babe, okay?" she added as the younger one just nodded.

"Tzuyu. . .  I. . . I-I don't know how to say this but. . ."

". . . I'm sorry I lied to you."

Tzuyu's eyes widened with what she had heard. Sana? Lying? To her? Bigla nalang siyang nalito sa kanyang mga narinig.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked in a weak voice as she held onto Sana's hand tightly. Tears started to fall from Sana's eyes as she knew what was about to happen.

"I'm sorry I lied to you. I'm Operator Shana, Tzuyu."

Biglang nalang binitawan ni Tzuyu ang kamay ni Sana nang marinig niya 'yon. Sana then sobbed as she buried her face with her hands.

Tzuyu then looks at Sana who was crying, not knowing what to say or what to do. Naguguluhan siya sa mga naririnig niya.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu-ah, I love you so much."

But then, Tzuyu started to look at her in anger. She then stood up and tried her best not to cry.

"Give me space, Sana. Permanent space," Tzuyu said as she turned her back on Sana but then, Sana grabbed Tzuyu's arm which made the younger one look at her.

"I love you, please don't leave me babe. . ." Sana said as tears were still falling down her cheeks. Tzuyu then shrugged her off as tears also fell from her eyes.

"This is enough, Sana. I've had enough. Just. . . just leave me alone," Tzuyu said before walking out of the convenience store, leaving Sana behind, crying all alone.

~//~//~//~

satzu day pala ngayon. sorry ghais :(