81. / author's

Trigger warning:
Okay guys, TOTOO NA 'TO! Haha. For those who would instantly find these kind of content uncomfortable, please don't read. Don't blame me kung binasa mo at hindi mo nagustuhan, okay? So minors, stay away. Juseyo.

unedited. watch out for grammatical errors and typos. di meh magaling mag-spokening dollar. hehe.

~//~//~//~

Luckily, Sana agreed to what Tzuyu had texted her.

After Tzuyu's call with Operator Shana, she immediately texted Sana if she could come at her apartment and do a movie marathon. Well, Sana agreed and was probably on her way to their meeting place: the convenience store.

She used another reasonable situation just for her to be excused for the nth time. Mahal niya si Tzuyu and she doesn't mind getting her income decreased everytime she asks for a break basta para sa kanya.

Lalo na ngayong kailangan na kailangan siya ni Tzuyu.

Nang makarating na si Sana sa convenience store ay nakita niya si Tzuyu na nakikipag-usap sa cashier boy na si Wonwoo.

"Tzuyu-ah," Sana called in a soft way which made both Tzuyu and Wonwoo turn their heads to look at her.

"Sana unnie!~" Tzuyu cooed as she approached Sana and hugged her. She then pulled away as Wonwoo stares at the two of them.

"Enjoy your marathon, ladies! At Tzuyu, ako na ang bahala kay Minggoy mo. . . okay?" Wonwoo said as Sana and Tzuyu went out of the convenience store.

Ang awkward nanaman, just like the first time. Probably because of Tzuyu's weird problem she got there.

And she's hoping she could quench her thirst.

~//~//~//~

"Unnie, pang-ilang movie na natin 'to?" walang ganang tanong ni Tzuyu habang dahan-dahan siyang kumuha ng popcorn mula sa bowl at walang ganang isinubo ito. The two of them were both sitting on Sana's bed, watching movies for so long.

"Pangatlo na, Tzu! Yoohoo!~" Sana cheered as she lifts her hand and playfully hits Tzuyu on the back. Walang ganang mapapatawa ang nakababata dahil antok na antok na talaga ito.

"Is there any problem, mate?" biglang tanong ni Sana habang napa-tingin nalang siya kay Tzuyu na papikit-pikit na ang mga mata sa sobrang antok. She grabbed the popcorn bowl from Tzuyu's hands and gently laid the younger one. And as soon as Tzuyu's head touched the pillow, she quickly drifted off to sleep.

Sana immediately covered the younger one's body with a warm blanket as she laid down beside the sleeping girl. She then left a kiss on Tzuyu's forehead and smiled foolishly while watching the younger one sleep.

"Such a baby you are, Tzu. And indeed you forgot about your real purpose why you came here," Sana whispered to herself as her fingers play with Tzuyu's hair.

"Well, I don't mind anyways. . . I love you so much," she added as she secretly left a peck on Tzuyu's lips before tucking herself on the bed too.

~//~//~//~

It was 3 am, and Tzuyu just woke up.