17 - (Hinata)

Depuis le début

Now I proved it.. He haven't said anything about it right?.. He's not saying anything so it's alright.. Forget, forget, forget..

"I can't even sleep well last night.. I kept hearing you screaming.. are you even still sane?" ( ̄へ ̄)

Sasuke said.

"Y-you heard?"

I shyly asked.

"yeh.. So if you have fantasies about this guy don't bother me will you.."

Sasuke-kun said and took his bag.

"Don't be so hard on her Sasuke.. I'm sure she doesn't mean it.. Right Hina?
.." (*゚▽゚)ノ

Naruto-kun said with a smile.. Ahww.. I can't get enough of this.. He's so charming.. Time felt like it's in slow motion.

"Are we going to take the train or bus?"

Naruto asked with a smile that got me into my senses. I looked at him and he's really close.. W-what should I do? Yesterday I was able to handle him but now I think i-I I'm gonna faint!!!

"Hinata?.."

He asked aghhh.. I feel so hot.. I think I still can't handle when he's around.. S-specially when he's wearing that red scarf that matches his style..

My eyes blurred the moment he tried to reach his hand to me but I was distracted when Sasuke-kun shouts.

"Hyuga!!!!" (`ロ´)

"U-uhm.. S-sorry.. W-we're taking the train.."(ó﹏ò。)

I said to Naruto-kun but I only have two tickets for the train..

"But.. I didn't expect Naruto-kun to come along so I only have two tickets.."

I said but Sasuke-kun gave me a ticket and said.

"I've covered it already.. Let's go.."

He walks by his own leaving Naruto-kun and I alone together.

"U-uhm.. Sasuke-kun, Wait!"

I said.

"Let's go Hinata.." (⌒_⌒)

Naruti-kun said and held my hand pulling me towards Sasuke. H-he's holding my hand.. We're holding hands.. I-I shouldn't faint.. I should stay awake and cherish this moment.. Use that motivation Hina! Not gonna faint! Not gonna faint!!!

I cheered myself on our way to the train station. We took the bullet train so it'll be fast to go back to our town.. Konoha.. Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun comes from the same town as me so they're excited to go back as well I guess..

We reached the train station and bought ourselves some Bento Since we haven't eaten our breakfast.

We went inside the train and sat all together As we eat our breakfast. dad said we have to leave early since he said to our maids to cook special lunch for me.. I haven't told him I'm with Sasuke-kun since I wanted to surprise him although he said he have a visitor as well..

I wonder who would that be.. Maybe some family relatives we have or something related to business..

"Oh! Hinata! Look!"