All this caused by just the mention of his name.

"Alejandro Bale." Grayson sighs dreamily, exhaling like he just had an orgasm. "He is so beautiful, I can't explain with words."

"No shit." She gestures at my features. Grayson isn't even aware of his crossed legs wagging sideways with my clasped palms in between his thighs, his gaze to the ceiling and a smile gracing his face. It ks synonymous to a toddler listening to his favorite story.

In this case, a teenager fantasizing about his favorite ginger.

"He is fiercely smart, sassy and witty and also from a wealthy family. His long red hair is literally and metaphorically like fire. No, like lava. His features, gestures- everything about him is smooth, fluid and graceful as lava but he's just as hot and temperamental. Also slightly capricious. His maroon eyes glow like embers placed in the orange sunset- I know that's just overkill but it's the bittersweet truth, his beauty is overkill. He has this aquiline nose that resembles a shuriken's tooth. His orange skin constantly reminds me of a mango that I just wanna eat up-"

"Okay okay time's up, dude. It's disgustingly cheesy." She snaps her fingers. Grayson internally smiles at her dude.

"But I was just getting to the best part." He whines, flinging my foot around like a two year old.

"You mean the part where your sexual fantasies transforms into pitch-perfect purple prose. I bet you can't even write better for an English essay at school."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Gray is whining, this time louder while pouting and crossing his arms.

"You're a sucker for redheads." She declares in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Nope. I'm a sucker for him."

"What about that sweet girl, Layla?"

Grayson scoffs. "Sweet?"

"She seems so." She shrugs.

"She was just another fling anyways-"

"Grayson!" She bellows sternly with that powerful, motherly tone he has missed so much.

"I'm a sucker for Alejandro and soon it will be literal-" he is interrupted by a hard knock delivered by his mom's ultra-bony knuckles on his skull. She is like "2 taller than him so physical discipline has never been a problem for her.

"What was that for?" He whines with a pout - for the third time today - while rubbing the point of impact.

Just then, they hear a blaring horn of a car indicating his ride is around. "Later Mom." He hastily gives her a peck on the forehead and is about to open the front door when she calls him back.

"Yes?"

"Grayson Hermes Jackson, my big bad baby boy." She pinches hid cheeks and stares at me with...sad eyes?

"Yes, mom?"

"You know I love you?"

Grayson gives a brisk nod. Part of him wants to stay with her and hear her out while the other just wants nothing other than to get the hell out of here to meet his person outside.

"Of course you do, mom."

"Promise me something."

His eyebrows furrow in curious confusion but he just nods anyways. "What?"

"That you'll make me proud and love dearly."

Oh.

"I will. I will. Is anything the problem?" He worriedly scans her face for any sign of triggers. "Should I stay and cancel my plans?" Car horns blares again, this time longer.

"No no." She shakes her head meekly. "I just want my hero to know mama loves him."

Relieved, he smiles and kissed her forehead. "Don't forget our appointment with your therapist tomorrow so get prepared. I don't wanna be so sure that you're perfectly doing well now."

She gleefully gives him a thumbs up and he just shakes my head at her. Giving the most amazing mom on earth an hearty wave, he closes the door and is instantly face to face with a red Ferrari.

An even more red-faced driver is sitting impatiently with arms strangling the poor steering wheel.

"Before you say anything, I'm sorry! My jeep is with the mechanic-"

"Well next time, give me less ambiguous directions."

The door opens only to rise vertically in the most intimidating stance. As if taunting him. The bitter part of it is that it is almost as tall as me. All Grayson can do is to glare at the demeaning door trying to strip him of his confidence.

No judging people, but this is my first time encountering a Rari so..

Relaxing in the fairly comfortable seat, Grayson looks up to see the dark-haired millionaire kid who is chewing gum noisily with an expression just as demeaning as the door. His dark-as-death hair is styled backwards and his frighteningly blue orbs set straight ahead on the asphalt road as the car engine revs up to life.

"So where are we going, Tatum?"

"I don't know, what- where do you think?"

Grayson lets out a simper of delight. "Walmart."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I know I know, this chapter was uneventful and trashy but on the bright side, we get to know more about Alice Jackson (the mother of the year).