Justins Secret

Justin entered the room with so much grace that I lost my voice, or maybe that was seeing Niall and Louis turn into two freaking huge werewolves, probably the second one.

Louis let out a roar and charged at Justin. Why are they fighting? He just entered the room. I looked at Justin again. How was he a threat? Then I saw them. His teeth, or… fangs.

Fangs? What’s wrong with him? Let’s see what has fangs? Bats? Rock stars? Vampi-. VAMPIRES!

He was a vampire walking on werewolf territory and this is his punishment.

I winced as Louis was thrown back into the wall. That’s gotta hurt. Niall ran to Louis in a defensive stance staring at Justin in that ‘try if you dare bitch way’ but then instead of attacking he howled.

Justin’s eyes went wide and he made a grab for Niall but, Niall dodged and tried to scratch at him.

I heard other howls in the distance Zayn, Harry, Liam! They must have heard Nialls own howl.

Justin heard the other howls and punched Niall in his werewolf gut and Niall collapsed he made to move out but just before he left he winked at me and said ‘later gorgeous’.

Seconds after he left Zayn and co ran in with Harry still in his human form.

‘Are you ok love?’ he asked.

‘I’m fine but the others’ he looked at his friends on the ground, ‘Liam, Zayn go find Justin I’ll stay here’

Zayn and Liam left, their gazes lingering on me before they left. Harry knelt down to check on his companions.

‘Are they ok?’ I asked.

‘They’re fine’ he said, ‘our main priority is to look after you.’

‘Why?’

‘Because’ he stopped not able to answer, while I held my breath for the answer.