The Biebz Returnz

I slid into my lunch table next too Zayn and he slipped his arm around me. (A/N This is like 6 months later FYI)

"I love you" He whispered into my hair and I blushed.

"OMFG you two get a room" Allexxis rolled her eyes at us.

Allexxis was the only other girl in the whole school apart from me and a few sluts who snuck in to screw their boyfriends. She never stated why she came in but I have a huge suspicion it was to be with Liam her boyfriend, the one and only guy to be able to tuch her.

She had waist legnth dirty blonde hair with black highlights and purple tips and one hot pink streak which she always wore down, black knee legnth boots black skiiny jeans and a studded skull tanktop,  (A\N Alexxis is played by Avril Lavigne FYI)in other words Allexxis was a total punk. She had somehow convinced the principal that girl school was too prissy for her and if he sent her there she would break some girls nose. He believed her.

"Like you and Liam never make out in front of us" I said evenly.

"Yeah well we look good doing it, you and Zayn look like you're trying to eat each other" Liam Said.

"Shut up Liam, Your're such a Payne, get it LOL" Louis laughed.

"Eww gross, lame joke" Allexxis rolled her eyes again

"Come on Liam let's go"

and the two left.

Suddenly I feel cold chills and turn around.

There standing in the door is my ex.

Justin. Drew. Bieber.

I felt my self shrink a little in my seat, hoping he woldn't notice me. I could barely listen at all to the converstain Loius was making about starting a band and going on X factor all I could hear was Justin's footsteps.

"Hey Zayn you better watch out, your girlfriend looks like she's got her eyes on another man" Said Harry. Pointing to The waste of space who I call my ex boyfriend. 

Niall wolf whistled " looks like Alice got the hots for the new kid"

I felt myself get hot in the face.

"I do not have the hots for him, I just don't feel well" and with that I pulled uo my tray and slammed right into the one person I hoped to avoid.

"WTF Alice what'd you do that for?"

I blushed, as much as I wanted to be angry, I just wanted to sink into the ground and let it swallow me up.

"I, I didn't see you" I stared straight at the ground.

"well maybe you should look" Justin said, annoyed.

"Well mayne you should've it's just as much your fault as mine." I glared at him and stormed off. I was so angry .

So angry I could barely feel the cool breeze at the back of my neck.

"Ally, look I'm sorry" Justin appeared in front of me.

"Don't play the sorry card, just stay away from me" I barely spat out.

"WTF's your problem anyway, I apologized for yelling at you, it was your fault you ran into me"

"You know exactly what my problem is,  shouldn't you be screwing My ex BFFL right now anyway, like the backstabbing man-whore you ae"

"Ally, I'm sorry, it's not like that, I dumped her anyway, but don't lie to me, you still have feelings for me don't you."

"I looked up and stared into his deep brown eyes, I couldn't say he was lying.