soz about the delay guys..

“Honey we’re werewolves…” Nialll drifted off as I glared at him

“Dafaq you talking about Niall?” I screeched

“I’ve had a long day okay I just broke with my super hot boyfriend, saw my old boyfriend and then he started sucking my blood and now you’re telling me you’re mythical beings from fantasy.”

I rambled on, I knew I was being unfair but I didn’t care.

“Alice, shut up and let him finish!” Louis yelled from the corner of the room.

Niall glared at him before continuing.

“We’re not textbook werewolves if that’s what you’re thinking… we’re like 100% normal just that we might be able to turn into a wolf on command…”

“You just might be able to turn into a wolf on command! Cuz that’s totes 100% normal isn’t it!?” I couldn’t believe Niall at the moment.

“No not exactly on command- more likely when we’re angry…” Louis continued/\.

Fan-fucking-tastic

“Look does this anything? And I mean anything to do with Justin sucking my blood cuz that’s all I really care about at the moment.” I asked.

“uuumm sweetie this has everything to do with Justin sucking your blood.” Niall said timidly.

“You see…  Justin is a-“

And just then the door flew open.

“Speak of the devil” Louis muttered under his breath.

“You…” Niall narrowed his eyes at Justin and then I finally understood about the transforming into a werewolf when angry thing…