Chapter Six: Him.

I put the thoughts of vampires from my mind when the bell reminds me I have one last class before the day is over and i can finally go home. 

I am walking around school trying to find my classroom when I literally walk right into mike from this morning. 

He helps me grab my things that fell and asks if I need help getting to class. When I show him my schedule his face lights up and he leads me to the class we apparently share. 

Walking into the room I am greeted but an average teacher, black curly hair and sorta tall. Taller than I am anyway. 

I start to hear him talking to me.. "Miss Swan.. this class.. biology 1..." but I drown him out when i look into the room and see one of the cullens sitting at a table by the windows.  He moves back as is in shock, and looks away. 

'okay then... guess I'm not his favorite person here.." 

The teacher points in Edwards direction and tells me to take my seat handing me a book and shocking me back into reality. This is going to be a fun semester. 

The teacher starts talking about the flat worms we will be looking at while I try not to fidget in my seat. Am i really so repulsive he can't bear to say anything? The class drags on as he stares at me and I try not to stare back. 

When the bell finally rings he practically runs for the door, leaving me wishing I never had this class or skipped the rest of the day and just went home. 

I walk into the office to see Edward trying to change biology classes and after he storms out upset I decide its time for me to go home too.