40.

I pull my gun out and decided to shoot it and about five shots flew out hitting Dylan in his chest and helmet. I start laughing and I ran away. By the time of the third round, I was completely covered in paint. I felt all the sweat dripping from my hair down to my face and in my helmet it starts to get really hot. I was keeping track how long these rounds were and I felt like we had about a good minute left. I was in a great hiding spot and I could hear everyone yelling from the other side of the park. I was trying to catch my breath and recover.

"Hey babe" someone says and I turn to see Dylan. I hurry to get up to start running but I end up tripping over something.

"Ow!" I said and Dylan laughs and squats down next to me.

"Typical" he says and I put my gun up and hit in his face. We both start laughing and Dylan's laugh was like music to my ears. I stare at him as he's in full laughter. He stops laughing so hard when he sees me staring at him. He takes off his helmet and his sweaty hair is stuck to the top of his head. He reaches over to take my helmet off and throws it to the side. I bite my lip and wipe some sweat that was dripping down. He leans in to me and smiles pushing my gross hair out of my face.

"I'm so gross" I laugh looking down.

"No... you're not" he said easing in to kiss me. I put my hand up to his face and he slowly moves it away like he always does. I taste the flavor of bubble gum as my tongue pushes through his mouth.

I wanted him.

I climb on top of Dylan and he holds onto my waist and I can feel him through his pants which start to turn me on even more because I knew I was turning him on. The buzzer over us start to go off and I was annoyed. I look up at the flashing red light and I hear Dylan laugh. I look at him and he was staring at me. I'm pretty sure he knew I was disappointed in timing.

"Time to go" he said and I roll off of him. I stand up and try to push my hair back out of my face. Dylan stands up behind me moving his hands up my body.

"Everyone bring it in" we hear Viola say. Dylan grabs my hands and pulls me along till we're back in the place we started. We start to remove our equipment and Naomi had more paint on her than anyone and we all couldn't help but to laugh.

"Thank you Viola" Dylan says hugging her.

"No problem man, you just make sure you win that race, I'm counting on you" Viola says and they do a handshake. I look down pretending I didn't hear her because I have different opinions about his race.

"So do you work here or something?" Sawyer ask Viola.

"Nope. Cole, Dylan and I like to break in here to let out some steam" Viola said.

"Oh..." Sawyer says and she looks at me and I laugh. Cole and Viola stay in the building and the rest of us all start walking back to the cars. When we get outside the cold air against my skin felt amazing. I was so hot and sweaty but grateful, I've never done something so fun.

"Hey... ride with me?" Dylan said and I smile at him.

"Yea, hold on" I say and I walk up to the girls and Cody. I hand Sawyer my keys and she looks at me. "Dylan's going to take me home, so just you take my car and drop it off tomorrow?" I ask.

"Sure girl, and thanks for tonight" Sawyer said hugging me.

"Thank Dylan, I did not plan any of this" I say and she laughs.

"THANK YOU DYLAN!" Sawyer yells.

"FUCK YOU DYLAN!" Naomi yells after and we all laugh and Dylan smiles. I turn around and walk back to Dylan's 1960's, blue, junk yard car and got into the passenger side. Dylan starts the car and a Sam Smith song start to play. Dylan pulls out the parking spot and gets on the road and starts driving.