12.

I turn back around to Eric.

"You know them?" he asked.

"Not really. But look, yea I wanted to get close to you because I just really need that internship from your father"

"I get it. My mom is already fawned over you. She actually has been trying to get me to get closer to you"

"Really?"

"Yea, she knows your future is going to be bright. And to stay at the top you have to be with the ones at the top" he says and I stare at him.

"Sounds like my mom" I said and he laughs.

"Maybe we can help each other out? Let's be honest, our parents control our lives" he laughs and I sadly agree with him.

"Jo, we're starting" Sawyer says coming up to me.

"We can talk later" I said to Eric.

"Good" he smiles and I walk away. Sawyer and I went to go sit down as our group discussion starts. I always look forward to these discussions over this show. Not only because it deals with politics but I love the romance side to it and it's the best show ever. However, I couldn't really get into it. I was steady thinking about Eric. What did he mean when he said we can help each other out? I was really curious to find out.

"Jo?" someone says and I look up to see the entire group looking at me.

"I'm sorry what?" I ask.

"Did you think Olivia did the right thing?" Marissa ask. Marissa was usually in charge of these discussions. I use to be but I became really busy so she took over. I wasn't even sure what the hell was being said because I was lost in my thought.

"I'm sorry, I need something to drink" I said getting up. I walk over to the bar and the girl greets me with a smile.

"Could I get a Perrier please?" I say.

"Actually make that two" someone says handing a ten dollar bill to the lady. The smell of fresh soap, cologne and peppermint filled the air. Dylan leans on the counter and looks over at me. "Hey" he said giving me a smirk. I don't respond and wait for the lady to hand me my drink. "Wow you were serious, huh? To never talk to me again" he says. The lady hands me my drink and I turn around to walk away until Dylan grabs my arm. I hurry to turn around and snatch it back. "I apologize"

"You don't mean it"

"I do" he says putting his hands in his pocket. "I'm sorry about yesterday, I am an asshole and I apologize"

"Cool"

"After you finish up your lame girl talk about Justin Bieber, let me take you home. I'll wait for you in the parking lot" he said. I stare at him, then laugh and shake my head. I turn around and start to head back to my group. Apologize then offer to take me home? HA! He thought. After we got done with our discussion about Scandal, I wanted to talk to Eric but he was already gone. Sawyer and I start walking out of the country club when I hear talking and look up to see Dylan leaning on his car talking to his group of friends.

"YO JOSEPHINA!" the same guy earlier yells and everyone's attention including Dylan's shifted to me. I send a small wave to him hoping he would stop saying my name. I look at Dylan and his eyes stay on me.

"Why is Dylan here?" Sawyer ask.

"I don't know" I answer as we reach her car. I get in on the passenger side and she starts the car. Sawyer drops me back off at home and I make my way upstairs to my apartment. I went to the kitchen to start cooking dinner for myself. I had way too much homework and studying to do and I just wanted to stay home and relax. I decided to make lasagna, so I put it in the oven and started the timer. I put together a salad and placed it on the counter. I start to play music on my phone then went to my bathroom to take a shower so I could be comfortable.

By the time I got out a Bruno Mars song plays on my phone and I set it down on my desk. I put my wet hair up in a bun when I hear a loud thud sound come from behind me. I hurry to turn around when I see Mr. Dylan O'Brien standing in my bedroom and my balcony door was open. I scream at the sight of him.

"What the hell are you doing in my apartment?" I ask Dylan.

"Of course you would have a place like this" he says looking around. Dylan starts walking around staring at the pictures on my wall. I'm in such shock that he's in my room right now. "Umm... excuse me?" I said and Dylan looks over at me. "Can I help you?"

"Yea you see... I offer to take you home and you blew me off"

"So you break into my apartment?"

"Your balcony doors were unlock so..." he sas continuing to walk around.

"How'd you know which one I stayed in?"

"I think you're the only person to have a Yale college flag and a law student flag outside your window" he laughs walking around. I pull on my towel tight hoping nothing shows. Dylan doesn't even acknowledge that I'm practically naked.

"What do you want? Why are you here?" I ask.

"I guess you can say I'm intrigued by your innocence" he smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Dylan get out" I said.

"What is all of this?" he ask looking at my desk.

"None of your business" I said and he picks up a paper and reads over it.

"Looks like you have a case, detective" he says in a joking way and I stare at him. "Seriously, what is it?"

"It's for class" I said grabbing the paper and putting it back on my desk.

"And..."

"And we have trial run"

"Seriously? Like you all are going to have a real trial?"

"Yes. It's a big deal. We're going down to the courthouse to do it and the best law firms will be there"

"Eric's dad?" he ask.

"Yes and I need an internship this summer so I can't miss it or screw up, I'm confused why I'm telling you this right now"

"Wow, you take it serious" he says and I stare at him.

"Of course I do but I don't know if I'll be able to get in now because of yesterday"

"What about yesterday?"

"Since I skipped class, I missed being chosen" I said and he stares at me then shakes his head.

"Oh..."

"Yea so you can go now" I said and he stares at me.

"You know you should appreciate me actually being here"

"Excuse me?"

"I took time out of my busy life to come to you to..." he says then trails off.

"To what?" I said and he shakes his head.

"Whatever" he laughs.

"Dylan..."

"So what did that Eric guy want earlier?" he ask not looking at me.

"What?" I asked and Dylan looks at me.

"I saw you talking to Eric, what did he want?"

"It doesn't concern you" I say and he puts his hands up trying to defend himself in a playful matter. I roll my eyes and cross my arms when the timer on the oven starts to go off. Ugh! I leave Dylan and go to the kitchen to pull out my food before it burns. I place the lasagna on the oven and start to fan it. I leave the kitchen and head back to my bedroom and Dylan was gone. "Dylan?" I said and I didn't hear a response. I leave the bedroom and look down the hall to see a light on in my extra bedroom. I walk in and Dylan's looking at all my clothes, mannequins, and fabrics spread out on the bed, floor and desks.

"You made all of this?"

"I'm so confused why you are still here?" I said and he ignores me and walks up to a dress I made. He points at it then looks at me.

"You should put this on"

"What? No. Get out of my apartment!"

"I'll leave if you put this dress on" he says staring at me. I laugh and roll my eyes. I stare at him and he wasn't breaking eye contact. Is he serious?