24.

"Yea" I said and he let's go of my hand walking into the kitchen. Kinks was already in the kitchen chowing down on his food.

"Okay... what do we got?" he said opening the fridge and the freezer. I stare at Dylan's body. His composure, the way his hair was all messy. His boxers peeking out from the top of his pants. His back muscles that were covered in freckles and I smile at him. "I can make eggs and toast, would you like that?" he ask looking at me and I shake my head yes. "I need to hear you say it" he smirks. His words roll back to the first time I stayed the night here with him.

"Yes" I said and he smiles.

"Good" he adds and pulls out his ingredients. I grab some bread and stuck it in the toaster. I turn to watch Dylan scramble our eggs and sprinkle spices on them. "So shouldn't you tell Eric, you're here?" he said and I look up at him. I bite my lip and look down. "When did you guys happen?"

"We didn't"

"You sure about that?" he laughs.

"We're pretending" I said and Dylan stares at me confused. "It's complicated"

"Well... I'm interested" he says and I shake my head.

"It's that stupid internship. I want it"

"So you pretend to date him?"

"He needs me to pretend to date him for his own benefits and I need that internship so we're just helping each other out really"

"Are you guys serious?" he said grabbing plates from the cabinet.

"I know it's stupid but it's just really hard growing up with parents that we have"

"Yea must be hard to have rich parents... makes sense" Dylan jokes and I stare at him. "I'm kidding... kind of"

"Dylan, your parents have a lot of money too" I said and Dylan's eyes shoot to me.

"Don't call them my parents... ever. Got it?" he said and I stare at him.

"Sorry..." I said and he shakes his head. Don't call his parents... parents? I'm confused.

"Let's eat" he says putting food on both plates and carrying them to the living room.

"No Vampire Diaries without Cole" I said sitting down and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever..." he laughs sitting down next to me and turning it to a show called Supernatural. I look over at Dylan as he starts to stuff his face and is already distracted by the TV. "What?" he says and looks over at me.

"Nothing..." I said looking down at my food. I started to eat my food and watch TV with Dylan and this felt so normal. This felt like we were in a relationship. My eyes look back at Dylan's and his eyes were back on the TV. "Dylan..."

"Yea?" he says not looking at me.

"I want to" I said.

"Want to what?" he says and I don't say anything. Dylan looks at me and I look down on him. My eyes slowly look back at him and he stares at me. "Jo... you don't have to"

"I know but I want to. I haven't done it before and I rather do it with you anyway" I said looking down. Dylan grabs my hand and I look at him.

"Come here" he says and I go to straddle him and he looks at me. He smiles and moves my hair out of my face. He then brings my chin in to meet his lips. We start kissing and the feeling comes across me again. His hands travel down my hips and he rubs them providing me with heat. His lips travel down to my neck and I bite my lip as I start to feel chills. Dylan moves my hips back and forth on him when I start to feel him. Something about Dylan getting turned on from this really started to give me more chills. I was causing him to feel like this. He pulls away from me and I stare at him. "On your knees" he said and I do so. I sit in front of him and he starts to pull down his pants. "Hand" he says putting his hand out.

My eyes finally pry from what stood in front of me. I didn't know that all of that was under his pants and I'm now rethinking my decision. I place my hand on his and he moves it over to him and he guides me up and down. I look up at him and his eyes stay glued on my hand, he glances up and I couldn't look away from his face. He removes his hand and places them on the couch and I continue to do movements on him when I start to lean down.

"Jo..." he said and I look up at him, "please don't bite me" he said and I couldn't help but to laugh. I lean my head down placing my mouth around him and kept my hands going. I obviously couldn't fit my whole mouth around him and so my hands did the rest of him. "Fuck..." Dylan moans as he rest one of his hands on my head. I keep going and in my mind I was completely surprised. I couldn't believe I was doing this with a guy I just met. A guy who goes by the name of Dylan O'Brien. Why does everything feel right with Dylan? I honestly have never felt this way about a guy and somehow I do about Dylan even if he's mean to me? I realize I got lost in my thoughts because I hear Dylan faintly telling me to stop. I look at him and his eyes were shut closed and I pull away from him.

Dylan gets up in a hurry and disappears from the living room. Was I hurting him? Did I accidentally bite him? Did I squeeze him too hard? Ugh! They should teach a lesson over this stuff. I should start listening to Naomi tell her stories about each guy she screws. Now he probably thinks I suck. The front door to the apartment opens and my head snaps over to see who it was. Although I already knew.

"Oh hey Jo!" Cole says and I smile at him. My hearts start beating super-fast! Knowing that Cole could had possibly caught us if he came in a few minutes earlier. If I didn't escape my thoughts I would still be giving Dylan head.

"Hey..." I said smiling at him.

"Why are you on the floor?" he ask and I bite my lip.

"I dropped my earring under the couch..." I lie and he looks at me and laughs. Ugh! Does he know?

"Where's Dylan?" he ask.

"Not sure" I lie again and he laughs.

"Right..." he puts his bag down on the floor and starts taking off his shoes. I slowly sit up on the couch and continue to eat my food.

"What up man" I hear Dylan's voice. He goes up to Cole and they exchange a handshake.

"A long drive... I'm exhausted"

"How's the family?" Dylan ask.

"Really good actually, you should come by again, they all were asking about you"

"Of course man, let me know when you leave again" Dylan says walking back over to me.

"Sounds good" Cole says. It's crazy how nice Dylan can get. Especially to Cole. Like Cole was his brother and he truly cares about him. Dylan resumes his spot next to me and grabs his plate that was sitting on the table and lays it on his leg. He puts one of his hands on my thigh and leans over to kiss my head. What was that for? Did I or didn't I hurt him? "Hey, did you take Kinks out?" Cole ask.

"Aw shit, no I forgot" Dylan said.

"Don't worry about it, I got it" Cole says and starts whistling. Kinks slowly comes from Dylan's room and walks up to Cole. Cole puts his leash on and opens the door and disappears. I look back at Dylan and his full attention was on the screen.

"I think Cole knows" I said and Dylan laughs.

"Probably..."

"That's so embarrassing" I shake my head and Dylan doesn't say anything. "Did I hurt you?" I ask and Dylan looks at me confused.

"No?"

"Was I bad?"

Please Vote❤️