12; make me proud

Star.

"Let go

"Let go." Liam growled, fangs and claws are out as he tried to get rid of Scott and Stiles' hands.

Due to anger, he was shifting. The two had to put him under the running water from the showerhead and I had to watch, even though I insisted to help since I make Liam calmer.

"Okay, you calm yet?" Stiles ask as he struggles on holding Liam's shoulder back.

"Okay, okay!" Liam exclaimed, finally getting calm. The boys had turned off the water and moved away from Liam. Smiling at him sympathetically, he smiled back at me.

We tore our gaze away from each other when Scott spoke. "That car you smashed. I thought you said that was your teacher's?"

"He was also my coach." Liam stated. "He benched me for the entire season."

"What did you do?" I ask, him whipping his head towards me.

"I got a couple of red cards."

Can a couple of red cards get you benched for an entire season? Even though my sport is volleyball and not lacrosse, getting a couple of red cards can't get you benched for the whole season.

"Just a couple?" Stiles pushed on; Liam looked down.

I pursed my lips as I crouched down in front of him. "Liam, you gotta be honest with us." I say, him looking at me like a lost puppy. "What else happened?"

He avoided eye contact. "Nothing... I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation."

"What did they call it?" asked Scott.

"Intermittent Explosive Disorder."

"I.E.D?" Stiles breathe out a sarcastic chuckle. "You're literally an I.E.D? That's great, that's great." He looked at Scott. "You gave powers to a walking time bomb."

I clamp my hand over Stiles' mouth and he began protesting, though it was muffled, and he tried to remove my hand.

"Did they gave you anything for it?" Scott asked.

"Risperdal. It's antipsychotic." Liam answered and quickly added on, "But I don't take it."

I felt something wet glide on my palm and I pull it away, giving Stiles a disgusted look as he just licked it. I rub my palm on Stiles' shirt.

"Obviously." Stiles scoffed.

"I can't play lacrosse on it. It makes me too tired." Liam quickly reasoned with him.

Scott lets out a sight. "Okay, I think you should bail out of the game. Tell coach your leg is still hurting."

"No, no!" Liam pleads. "I can do this. Especially if you're there."