7; wendigo

Star.

"I don't remember agreeing that I should come here

"I don't remember agreeing that I should come here." I state as Stiles and the other girl were helping Liam stand up. "I hate hospitals."

So here's what happened, I went to the boys locker room to check on Liam, the girl, Scott and Stiles, then Stiles dragged me along with them. I still have econ and math, and I'm sure gonna be in trouble tomorrow. We stopped when we saw Scott's mom, Melissa.

"Uh, hi mom..." Scott trailed off, trying to sound innocent.

Melissa sighed, shaking her head. "It's you three again. As always."

Stiles and I looked at each other. "What's that suppose to mean?" We said in unison.

They got Liam a wheelchair so it wouldn't be any harder for him to stand up. Melissa grabbed his wheelchair and started walking away. The girl went along with them, exchanging a few words with Melissa.

"Don't worry Liam, we'll take good care of you."

"I gotta get going. I promised Malia I'd help her study." Stiles said and I smirked.

"And by study, you mean..." I wiggled my eyebrows at Stiles, his eyes widen and he flicked my arm. I laughed at how red he is.

"Star!" Stiles groaned out.

Scott nodded, guilt still etched to his face. "Sure. I wanna check on him anyway."

"Hey, I don't need to say that, that wasn't your fault, right?" Stiles said.

Scott shrugged. "I don't know."

"Scott, if you had used any wolf power, that kid wouldn't be limping, he'd be crawling back to the other half of his body." Stiles said and I grimaced.

"If I hadn't been so worried about being captain, he wouldn't be hurt either." Scott looked down.

"It's okay to want something for yourself once in a while. Team captain, alpha werewolf." Stiles said and I nodded.

"You're still only human." I said.

Stiles tapped his shoulder twice then left, I hugged Scott for good thirty seconds then pulled away, smiling at him.

——

Scott and I were waiting outside Liam's hospital room. A doctor —which I learned was Liam's stepfather— was inside, talking to him; the girl from earlier —which I soon learned that she was Liam's sister— was also inside.

"It's broken, isn't it?" I heard Liam's voice.

"It's definitely going to need an x-ray." His step dad said.

"It's broken, and it's my fault."

"Want to tell me what happened?"

"He went up against two juniors. One of them is the captain of the team." His sister said.