1; mexico

Star.

Crossing my arms, I leaned my back against the wall as I watch random strangers dancing

Crossing my arms, I leaned my back against the wall as I watch random strangers dancing. Loud music and lots of alcohol were seen and heard.

No, I am not at a normal club and I am not here to drink, dance, nor make friends. I was in Mexico with Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Kira, and Scott. We're here for a reason, a purpose, and that's to find where the hell Derek is. Since Lydia — using her banshee abilities to know where he is — said that Derek is here, and we think that he's being held here by a hunter, Araya Calavera.

The plan was Stiles and Lydia go talk to Araya, deal with her and give her lots of money, in return for Derek. Stiles wanted me to tag along with them, but I said no and stayed here. I'd rather deal with drunk people than deal with Araya and her hunters.

After I woke up from my comatose, I received a few good and bad news. The good news are Scott turning into a true alpha; making me his first ever beta, Stiles is now with Malia, Lydia found out what she really is, I have a new friend, she was Kira, I am now fifteen and I am now a supernatural creature. The bad news are Stiles got possessed by this evil spirit called the Nogitsune, they were attacked by Oni's, I am now a high school freshman, Isaac and Chris Argent left to go to France, and Allison... Allison's dead.

I was in tears for two weeks straight, I didn't expect someone like Allison would just... die. She's probably the strongest human I know, I admired her ever since the start.

Malia waved her hand towards me, whispering for me to come over. I walked over to them, bumping into a few strangers until I got in front of her and Kira.

"Something's happening," was the first thing I heard from Kira.

Malia nodded. "I know."

I shrugged, furrowing my eyebrows. "What do we do?"

"Blend in!" was Malia's answer to my question.

I rose an eyebrow as Kira frowned at the werecoyote. Malia chuckled. "Dance with me, dumbass!"

"Oh." was all that left Kira's mouth.

Malia continued to dance as Kira started to... dance? In a very awkward way. No way in hell was I going to dance, and party songs like this one weren't really my taste.

"I'm gonna go get a drink... that's not alcohol." I quickly added the last sentence when Kira shot me a knowing look.

Malia laughed softly as I walked away from them, not before seeing her grab Kira's waist and they started to dance, gaining attention from a few guys.

Once I reached the bar and sat down on one of the chairs, the bartender looked at me weirdly. Probably because I'm the youngest person inside this nightclub.

"Don't worry, I'm just gonna drink water. I'm not gonna drink alcohol." I said to the bartender, him giving me a glass of cold water.

"I wasn't even planning on giving you any alcohol." He murmured, but I heard it clearly.

I began noticing something weird happening, and my first instincts was Stiles and Lydia not getting a deal from Araya. I took a last chug from the water and slammed it down, searching for Scott, until I saw him.

When I got beside Scott, I immediately saw Malia and Kira fighting two hunters. One was a guy and one was a girl. I looked at Scott and he nodded, us separating ways. A hunter was gonna go towards Kira with a gun in her hands, I quickly grabbed her shoulders, turning her around forcefully, and slapping the gun out of her hands.

She swung her fist and I quickly ducked, doing a back bend kickover, my right foot hitting her jaw. I landed on my feet and stood up straight at the same time the girl's body fell to the ground, knocked out. I smirked at a few people who looked at me and ran towards Malia, Kira, and Scott.

We ran to a dark hallway, away from everyone, following Scott. I felt that something wrong is gonna happen, and I was right. I grabbed Malia's wrist, and that made her stop as well.

It all happened in a split second. Wolfsbane started coming out from the vents, Malia and Scott beginning to be weak and coughing. Kira and I weren't getting affected by it, but Kira was knocked out by one of the hunters, I flicked my wrist, my talons coming out, ready attack, but then I felt a gun being pressed at the back of my head.

I growled lowly as Araya Calavera came out of a door. "Someone who has been an alpha for only a few months should be more careful when facing a hunter of forty years."

"All we want... is Derek." Scott gasped out, becoming weaker and I felt some sort of pain in my chest. Maybe it was an alpha-beta connection.

"My Lobito, you're a long way from home." Araya smirked, then I heard her heartbeat jumped.

I cocked my head to the right side, shifting my talons back to my regular fingernails, looking at Araya. "You don't know where he is either."

Araya's smirk fell when she heard my statement. My eyes narrowed when I saw her bring out her stun gun, and the barrel of the gun being pressed harder against the back of my head. I didn't moved, not until Araya shoved the stun gun to my stomach, shocking me. I cried out in pain and fell to the floor, weakened.

"Star!" Scott cried out to me and the last thing I saw was Araya shoving the stun gun onto Scott's chest, shocking him before everything went black.

———

EDITED.