6; liam

Star.

I was talking to Mason, my new friend, about One Direction and we were both fangirling about them

I was talking to Mason, my new friend, about One Direction and we were both fangirling about them. We had History for next period with Mr. Yukimura and Mason said he wanted for me to meet someone— his best friend to be exact. I said it was fine, making new friends isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

"So, what about Zayn's hair. How the heck does it keep looking that good?" Mason said and I giggled.

"I know right! I gotta know what kinds of hair products he use, gotta look good too, ya know." I said, flipping my hair in the ugliest way and Mason laughed.

"Can't forget about Niall's laugh." Mason said and I made a very large 'o' shape with my mouth.

"How could I? That's my husband! My husband's adorable laugh!" I fangirl as I walked backwards. "Have you watch the video where James Corden video called Niall and Harry, then Niall started laughing? He's so—"

I felt my back bump into another body and I stumbled forward, Mason grabbing my arms and keeping me steady. I looked back at the person I bumped into, ready to rant, when I just suddenly stopped.

"Oh, God. I'm sorry." He said, looking at me.

He had brown hair and blue eyes that I find so mesmerizing. I didn't know what type of blue they are, but they look so interesting to my eyes. His height was just about mine, only a few inches taller than me. He stood there with a distant look on his face as he stared at me.

"Uh... it's alright, I guess." I said, standing up straight and giving Mason a small thank you.

"Dude, you picked a good one." I heard another guy whisper to the guy who bumped into me. I soon realize that the other guy was Garrett.

"Are you hurt? I'm really sorry, I wasn't looking." Blue eyes said to me with concern.

I shook my head, giving him a small smile. "Nope, I'm good. Sorry too, I was walking backwards."

Blue eyes looked beside me, where Mason was, and he smiled. "Sup, Mason."

Mason waved at him with a smile and I furrow my eyebrows. "You two know each other?"

"Yeah," Mason nodded. "Actually, Star, he's the one I was talking about. That's Liam, my best friend."

I nodded my head and smiled at Liam. Mason and Liam said goodbye to each other and we went our separate ways. Liam was going to lacrosse practice with Garrett, and it was Mason and I's free period.

"So..." Mason trailed off and I looked at him. "Liam, you think he's cute, don't you?"

I snorted, shaking my head. "Mason, I only know one person who's cute." I looked at him with a smirk. "And that's me."

——

"Wait can you repeat that again?" I said to Stiles as we walked down the hall.