I Can't Believe It (7)

Start from the beginning

I grabbed the lovely panda hat from the top of my head and stuffed it into my bag. Wow, my hair was full of static. I looked like Medusa, which shocked me a little. Quickly fixing my hair, I searched for the boys to make sure they wouldn't see how ugly I am right now. I do not need a bad first impression on celebrities.

After a minute or so, the boys piled into the car and figures of screaming girls blanketed the windows of the car. Harry called shotgun, Zayn and Liam sat on either side of me, and Niall and Louis sat on the row in front of us. Seeing random girls faces on top of the car is just awkward. If I were them, I would be so fucking embarrassed. They don't even know how they look right now; hair flying everywhere, screaming like a maniac, and the occasional sobbers.

"I'm sorry for all of this, Kayla. I knew I should've informed you ahead of time about our careers. If you don't feel comfortable experiencing all this, I have this other friend down in Wolverhampton." Liam blurted out. Was he trying to send me away? "Just speak up if you're uncomfortable."

"NONO! It's fine! I actually kind of do like this. Well except all these screaming girls. I always wanted to try living the life of a celebrity. Having fans pouring them on you" I replied him, quietly. "Well, if I was actually living the dream, I would obviously prefer males over females." I winked at him.

He stared at me unsurely, "Are you sure? You don't seem all that happy"

"Well, you boys have been filming all day. But I am happy though, jamming to your songs and music!" I replied blithely. I did actually have fun for a matter of fact.

"Were you a fan of us before meeting us today?" Niall asked turning around in his seat.

I swallowed, "Not exactly, but I did listen to your music a lot because my friend is a really big fan of you boys. Remember that one girl at the signing the other day in New Jersey? You probably don't, but the girl that dramatically screamed. Yeah, that's my friend"

"That was your friend? What happened?" I explained to him the entire situation. He kept on giving me the occasional small side comments to assure me to keep going. He was trying to sound interested but in reality, he's obviously really bored, I'm guessing. "Tell her that I give her my blessings to her and her family okay?"

"Hey, I have an idea, I haven't exactly told her anything about me meeting you guys yet, so I came up with an... uh.. unique idea" His eyebrows crinkled. "When I get a computer or something, I promised her that I was going to oovoo her, or whatever you guys call it here, webcam with her. Can I give her a special surprise? Like having you randomly sticking your head into the camera or something? It would definitely freak her out. She didn't get to see you boys the other day at the signing so she was really bummed. But I think this would really cheer her up."

"That's actually not an entirely bad idea! Alright then! When we get back to the flat tonight, I'll let you use my computer if you want to talk to her. Or I think I might have mine somewhere here. Probably in me backpack back there" Me? Using Niall Horan's computer? Damn, I feel like a stupid fangirl right now. "Oh thanks! Do you know around what time we'll be going back? Because I should tell her what time to go online."

The car fell silent because of Niall's pause. "We're not really sure right now, probably a bit later, I would say around 12 or 1. Is that too late? I'm sorry for eavesdropping" Paul said from the front of the car and looking into the rear view mirror. It still feels weird seeing him on the right side of the car driving whereas on the left, where we drive on, even though I have sat on this car before.

"Nono, i think that's fine. We have a time difference. Anyways, i'll probably be wide awake because of the jet lag. Although, I'm getting a bit drowsy right now."