Let's Get This Party Started! (3)

SOOO SORRY! I haven’t been updating! I have been writing this chapter for about a week now. This chapter kept on giving me writer’s block but I guess I overcame it…? :) Although this chapter may be considered a bit long, this is just a filler chapter because I am trying to plan on how to begin the actual “GOOD” parts :)  ENJOYY! ;*

FATE BROUGHT US TOGETHER

CHAPTER THREE

     What was there even to do with 481 followers and 327 friends on Facebook? I’m not popular, I’m not pretty, and I’m hopeless. What to do, what to do.  Seeing that I’m only friends to 300 friends on Facebook, I decided to put a “heart felt” status. Not going to Spain anymore! Yay! But sadly… I’m going to the UK. I can’t believe this. I just hope whoever this person that is taking me in will make me happy. It’s not like anyone would like my status so I decided to click on tumblr to reblog some pictures and attempt to gain some followers. I failed miserably. In fact, not only did I not gain followers, I have no idea why, but I lost 30 followers at once. What is wrong with my life? How come no one likes me?

     As I'm scrolling down my dashboard, I realized that familiar faces were constantly popping up. Oh no. It can't be. One Direction. KILL ME NOW. Right now is definitely not the time to think about them, especially not what happened between Niall and I. Typical "One Direction" fans, or as they call themselves, Directioners, would post their status, tweet, etc. about them meeting them. But me? No. I did not even do anything close to that. I didn't dare to mention it to anyone risking them to make fun of my words. I didn’t even want to tell Jake, especially Jenni. One, she would fangirl over them. Two, she would slap me because I didn’t tell her earlier. And three, she would just make fun of me, knowing her personality although I loved her dearly.

     I attempted to press the reblog button of 1D but I just couldn’t. It didn’t feel right, it feels like I have something against them but I just don’t know why. Just then, a new message bubble popped up from the top right corner.

                Anonymous asked:

               I knew it was you the moment I saw your face on line. I couldn’t believe that THE Niall Horan actually told you to meet him personally. I know this sounds really creepy-like but I followed you guys and saw everything. Although I didn’t really hear what you two said exactly, I saw him touch…? you. I am soooo jealous of you! Are you his girlfriend now? You two would make such an adorable couple. I would definitely ship you two! I have been a follower of yours since you made your blog, that’s why I know you… xx

     Are. You. Serious? Someone saw us? I swear we were the only ones in the room. Or was this another joke and one of the guys from the band somehow found my tumblr. No. No. That’s not it. That can’t happen. I always felt bad to not reply anyone so I decided to not sound as shock as possible.

               Hey there! I was pretty sure I didn’t see anyone! :O but thanks anyways! I guess that’s a compliment? But I’m not a HUGE fan of them. The only reason I went to their signing was because my best friend “dragged” me there and decided to ditch me. And thanks for being such a lovely, supportive follower! You’re amazing ;* Oh! And come off of anon so we can talk sometimes! >< xx

     I clicked the post reply button. Well, that was that. Within seconds of posting the post, my inbox was flooded with messages. Well, mostly from Jenni but it was still full from other random people. Did I just get popular because I met Niall Horan? Users much? I decided to see what Jenni had to say.