All you're ever wanted, the truth I couldn't speak 11

A/N:  I had such a shitty day today that I can't even believe it.  So Pardon me, this chapter is rather boring, lol. Hope you enjoy still! 

----

Next morning they woke up when the bus had already stopped and the others were moving around the bus.

"Guess we should have thought a tiny bit further", Brad snorted smiling at the mortified drummer.

"But you stop the thinking. Let me handle it", he kissed Rob's nose tip brushing his cheek with his thumb.

"Brad? He isn't in his bunk. We didn't stop at night, right?", Mike's voice said.

"I'm here", Brad answered instantly knowing that they would find them eventually.

"Oh okay. Wait, where's Rob then?", Mike continued.

"I'm here too", Rob's tiny voice said after a while. It wasn't like we are naked or something, he tried to rationalize in his mind.

Joe opened the curtain suddenly staring at them confused.

"How the hell did you two even fit in there? And why?", Mike's eyebrows raised by the confusion.

"He had a nightmare. And then I just fell asleep here", the guitarist climbed out from the bed shrugging. Which was enough for Mike but not for Joe. He didn't say anything but he felt like there was something up.

"Okay... Well anyway as you know we will be sleeping in the hotel next night and doing the soundcheck today as we are used to. So if Rob is fine we should head at the breakfast", the emcee got his shoes on.

"Yeah, I'm fine", Rob mumbled trying not to blush too much and crawled out from the bed.

"You sure? Not feeling like canceling a show but you know we will do it if we have to", Mike squeezed his shoulder. He wanted to be sure that the drummer was fine.

Rob nodded trying to smile a little. He was still unsure what the others thought about them sleeping in same bed.

That was enough for Mike cause he knew that Brad would also tell to Chester if there was something up and he would hear it after that. They grabbed stuff they might be needing and got out from the bus. Chester had already went inside the hotel to get their keys and Dave waited them outside. It was freezing so they headed inside quickly.

"Oh shit, not again!", Chester said at the counter banging his head on it. They gathered around him question visible in their faces.

"They messed up. Again. I'm sorry Rob", he cringed handing keys to Joe and Brad and not for Rob.

"I don't think he will mind. They slept in the same bed last night", Joe mumbled rolling his eyes walking to the elevators.

"Oh really!", Dave asked before Chester got chance to speak making Rob blush.

"He had a nightmare. No big deal", Brad said cursing Joe. He really didn't have to be so salty.

"Hope you don't mind", Chester apologized again getting a shrug back from Rob.

They filled up the elevator with light bubbling talk and laughter and Chester pushed the button of their floor. After getting out from it in their floor they started to search their rooms the singer first with the emcee and Brad last with the drummer. Brad walked intentionally slowly to let some gap come between them two and the rest.