Set the silence free 7

A/N: Hello! Thank you for reading and voting. Little bit lighter chapter now. And longer, but not that much happening, lol! Enjoy!

-----

It all went so quickly after that. Rob was laying there unconscious and the others crazy worried and not able to really think anything else than the poor drummer. When he finally opened his eyes he was so ashamed and wanted to shrink. The flood of questions hit him hard and he couldn't answer any of them. Not even really wanted. Luckily the doctor was found and he arrived shortly.

"Mr. Bourdon. Glad to see you awake already. Let me check you up and will decide then what is needed", and then he did basic examination not even bothering to introduce himself.

Rob was holding back his tears the whole time. They all looked so worried but he was just fine. He didn't want them to look like that. To look him like that.

"So it seems Mr. Bourdon that you are severely dehydrated and have low blood pressure based on the examination and the information given to me. For now I am so sorry but I can't let you play tomorrow. You need good rest and IV fluids. I believe you are sleeping in a hotel? It would be possible that I come there. So we could avoid the hospital hassle", he explained to them.

Chester buried his face to his hands when he heard those words. "Sounds so serious"

"But we have a show to play tomorrow!", Rob couldn't believe his ears.

Brad was getting angry. How can he be that stupid?! He needs to rest!

"No Mr. Bourdon. Your health comes first. That is my order. I am afraid but the situation could be much worse and will be if you don't obey. It can possible lead to you canceling the whole tour. Or even worse, you in a coma. Now, give me the hotel address so I can arrange it all", the doctor said bluntly and stepped aside to wait for the address.

Rob bit his lip. Again it is my fault.

"You can't cancel the show. Get someone to play instead of me", he said being sure that it would work.

"Who will be then with you?", Brad frowned. He was so worried that it made him sick. And he didn't want to go to the stage without the drummer.

"I don't need a fucking baby sitter! If he is going to put me in cannula I will be laying in bed reading or sleeping", he growled back.

Mike was the only was who was thinking clearly in this situation. They could certainly play one show without Rob but finding a drummer in such short notice wouldn't be easy. Most important thing was still to get Rob recover.

"You go with him to the hotel. I will try to sort something out with Dave and Joe", he said pointing at the still frowning guitarist and the almost panicking singer.

Brad nodded and lifted the drummer on his arms.

"... the hell! I can certainly walk!", Rob yelled his face burning red with the humiliation.

"Shut up! Don't give me that bullshit. Let me help you when you clearly need it", Brad was seconds away from screaming to the drummer how idiot he was.

Chester was startled by the reaction but followed them to the doctor and then off from the stage.

Mike watched them leave confused. "Maybe Brad did have a point when he said there was something going on...".

The drive back at the hotel was weird. Chester was quiet which isn't like him. Brad was angry which isn't like him. And Rob pouted. Which, well isn't exactly like him but not far from it either. He had still the headache and the dizziness. They had decided to take the doctor with them after he had called someone to get the IV bag and rest that he needed. At the hotel Brad carried the still pouting drummer to his room and on the bed. He was even more lighter than the guitarist initially thought and what he looked like. Then he brought a chair closer to the bed for himself. He wasn't going to leave the drummer even if he would told him to.