I can't wait to see tomorrow 24

A/N: Guys... The end is near *sobbing*. I think I have two more chapters to write to this story after this one. Don't want to let go! :(

This one is kinda fluff but then it also has serious talk and blah blah. Oh I also inserted some humor.

Enjoy :)

-----

Once again a show was over and they were getting their few belongings to the bags and carrying them in the bus that was waiting behind the hotel. The two shows they played there had been amazing and they were now energized and ready for the last two shows before break and heading to Europe and summer festivals.

Mike was babbling even more than usually which made the drummer roll his eyes. He wasn't annoyed, just amused. The emcee was usually like this after big shows. Rob walked with them to the bus Brad just few steps from him. Chester followed them last as usually and chuckled as he walked. Finally they were on the safe of the bus and Brad could kiss the drummer. He had hard time keeping his hands off of him in the public places but he did it cause it was best thing to do.

"What's so funny?", Mike laughed at the singer who was still chuckling and staring his phone.

Chester shook his head hiding the phone. "Nothing."

"Okay, let me see it", the half Asian persuaded him making Dave glance at the others grinning. They knew what was coming, they had seen many times where this kind of interaction leads to between the two vocalists.

"Chester!", Mike groaned growing frustrated.

"It was nothing I swear!", the singer laughed and run to the back of the bus like he could escape, causing Mike sprint after him and the others burst into laughter.

Brad stared at Rob savoring the moment and admiring his beautiful smile he wished to see more often. The smile that made him weak on the knees and his heart race. In unison they walked to the bunks Brad tossing their bags to his which had now been just a storage since they still rather slept in one tiny bunk. One would say it was uncomfortable but it was soon forgotten when their limbs tangled together and Brad could lean his head on Rob's broad chest. Even thinking about waking up next to the other made Brad smile.

Rob found quickly his book and walked back on the bus Brad following him. Back there Mike had already gotten the phone from the singer. Chester was giggling and holding his stomach while the half Asian was blushing furiously. Dave shook his head and picked up two game controllers throwing the other for Joe. Rob sat on the couch frowning at Chester and giving some room for the guitarist. Brad crawled into his other favorite spot, laying his head on Rob's lap.

The drummer hid his smile behind the book. He was so used to this. Everything else than Brad being there with him. Now thinking about the future wasn't boring. It was scaring and new but also exciting. He didn't know what was coming and he felt that as long as the guitarist was with him there it could all work out just fine. Of course there was the voice in the back of his mind making sure it was getting heard too, especially since the Europe was next and it was so far away from home. But he didn't listen to the voice as much as before.

After the talk with Chester he had thought a lot. And not just dwelled in the dark thoughts. He wanted to think more how he could improve his well being and taking the most out of everything. Being afraid that it would take really long time he knew he needed to talk with Brad too. Even though he trusted Brad and believed he wouldn't leave him just like that, he wanted to make it clear that he still needed time and would have the panic reactions in the future too. And urges to cut. Which he hated but he knew they aren't leaving him anytime soon.