Camping

POV: Eddie

"You know what? Fuck you Tozier!" I exclaimed.

" You want to!" He smirked yelling back winking, I blushed but quickly covered up my face with a blanket. There was no way I was going to be able to share a tent with Trashmouth.

Bill had the idea to just take our minds off things and go camping out by the quarry for the night. All of the Losers Club agreed and that's how I got dragged in to this predicament. Unfortunately Richie didn't have a tent, so I was stuck sharing mine with him.

I mean it's not like I hated him, Richie was actually my best friend, it's just I got this weird feeling when I was around him that I just couldn't put in to words. It scared me to death, whenever he was around my heart would pound and it felt like I couldn't breathe, it reminded me of an asthma attack.

" Hey, Eds?" Richie asked pulling me out of my thoughts, I could hear everyone else snoring from inside their tents and turned my head up to look at him. It was dark so I could barely make out his features but I noticed he wasn't wearing his glasses. That's not fair,I thought, you can't look pretty with and without glasses.

"Shut up." I mumbled to myself trying to quiet my thoughts.

"What?" Shit he heard.

" u-uh sorry I was just talking to myself."

" Oh... ok." There was an awkward pause and I noticed how close we were, my face inches apart from his and our legs almost touching as we both curled into the blankets.

" What were you going to ask me?" I spoke up quietly not wanting to wake the others.

" Oh I just.. I can't sleep." He whispered back as I noticed blush forming on his spotted cheeks, his eyes are so beautiful, I rarely get the time to really look at how gorgeous he was.

I wasn't gay...was I?!

I quickly sat up, panicking. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay, and I definitely do not like Richie Tozier. Tears slipped down my cheeks as I felt my head pound from being so overwhelmed, I finally found out what this feeling in my chest was. I hated it.

POV: Richie

You know what? Fuck you Tozier!" He exclaimed, he looked so cute when he was mad.

" You want to!" I smirked yelling back winking, as he tried to cover up his blush with a blanket. I can't wait to share this tent with him.

I had liked Eddie for a while now and this stupid camping trip was when I planned to tell him how I felt, I purposely told Bill to make sure I got a tent with Eddie so I could confess sometime during the night. Of course Bill teased me saying he'd been waiting for us to get together for a long time and immediately was in on the plan. Plus, Eddie was adorable when he slept, he looked so innocent and peaceful I would love to just examine him at sleepovers, wow you sound like a weird stalker.We lied down shrinking into the covers, it was time.

" Hey Eds?" I asked a hint of nervousness in my voice that I don't think he caught.

" Shut up." I heard him mumble I looked a little surprised hoping he wasn't mad, did he already know? Did Bill tell him!? I fucking swear I am going to kick Bill's ass.

"What?" I asked trying to not look to upset.

"u-uh sorry I was just talking to myself." He stated stuttering a bit on his words looking almost...nervous? Why is he nervous? I should be the nervous one in this stupidly small tent.

" Oh...ok"

I suddenly realized how close we were, his breath smelt like cinnamon and brown sugar, it was intoxicating. His beautiful mud brown eyes were looking up at me as we fell in an awkward silence.

"What were you going to ask me?" He spoke up, my mind blanked for a little before I replied.

"Oh I just.. I can't sleep." I whispered back lying, you fucking idiot why didn't you just tell him?! I mentally scolded myself, I was just so nervous about this whole thing. Hell, I don't even know if he's gay, or even likes me for that matter.

He suddenly sat up catching me off guard. I stared at his back for a while before tugging on his shoulder a little to get him to look at me.

" Eds? Are you alright?" I asked before seeing big tears run down his smooth red face. He reached out to me clinging on to my shirt crying in my chest. I gently played with his soft hair, I was never the best at cheering people up or letting feelings show. My big mouth always got in the way of feelings I was trying to convey. But not this time. I opened my mouth before quickly closing it letting Eddie talk.

" R-Richie?" He said between sobs.

" yes, yes Eds I'm right here." I cooed gently, it broke me to hear him so upset.

" I-I think I love you. Like more than a friend... shit sorry." He pulled out of my grasp, "I'm so sorry I-"

" I love you too." I cut him off smiling wide lifting up his chin to look at me, his eyes were teary and his face was blotchy and red but he couldn't have looked more beautiful to me.

" really?" He whispered looking shocked.

" Duh, Eds I've loved you for so long you have no idea!" I exclaimed, the reassurance I was feeling made me so excited I just couldn't help it. He hushed me gently laughing reminding me of the others... then he wiped his snot on me.

" Kaspbrak! You ruined the moment!" I whisper yelled as he rolled on his back laughing hysterically. I grabbed my sleeve pushing his snot towards him, he gasped and stopped laughing standing up trying to get away from me, then he suddenly opened the tent and piles of bodies screamed and caved in. Mike, Ben, Bev, Stan, and Bill guilty looked up and we all giggled as I discretely held Eddies hand under the covers I am going to beat Bill's ass.