Aching Pain

POV: Richie

My eyes widened as I saw Eddie slump to the ground. It was too late, I was too late to save him this time.

Henry grunted as he pulled the knife out of his chest and more blood pored out of the boy I loved.

I was in shock as Henry turned around, blood was splattered across his angry face and shirt as his evil eyes met mine. I saw no remorse, no sympathy, no morality.

I snapped out of my trance as he lunged at me just like how IT had, only a year ago. But Henry was no shapeshifting clown, he was worse.

In that year of recovery me and Eddie got closer. Tears streamed down my face as I was reminded of him, while fighting off Bowers. I remembered the first time I told him I loved him, of course he said it back I smiled so widely I thought my cheeks would rip. I remembered the first time we kissed, I was so nervous but we just ended staying inside all day kissing and cuddling. Then I remembered him assuring me to finish my assignment and that he'll be fine walking home alone. How could I have been so fucking ignorant?

I shoved Henry off of me. I screamed in his face sitting on him and pinned him to the concrete cussing and spitting while grabbing his knife.

I held it up aiming right between his cold eyes. My tears mixing with Eddie's blood as I struggled with myself,

what are you waiting for dipshit, kill him?!

No... no if you kill him you'll be just as bad at him.

No! If you kill him it will be revenge for what he did to Eddie!

I battled a little more realized what I had to do... for Eddie.

I threw the knife away in frustration and let go of Henry, he sprinted off looking terrified.

"FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT... fuck you.." When he was out of my sight range I quickly scanned everywhere looking for Eddie, finally noticing his body leaning up against the same fence he was killed at.

I tiredly walked over to my boyfriend picking up Henry's knife on the way. I bent down when I got to him grasping at his chest pulling his lifeless body onto my lap," h-hey Eds." I whispered hoping someway he'd respond, " Guess Henry really got ya this time, huh Eddie Spaghetti?"

All I wanted was for him to scold me for the stupid nickname or gently push me saying beep beep Richie and flash me his adorable smile.. but he didn't,he just lied on me with his eyes open and his lips parting slightly. I clung on to him sobbing violently in his chest as I raised Henry's knife.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and dug the knife in deeper yelping as the ache filled my torso. In my last breaths I intertwined his hand with mine, " sorry Eds, heh guess I just couldn't live with out you." I chuckled a little before closing my eyes being able to rest with him by my side is all I needed.

Welcome to the first depressing Friday oneshot! This one was pretty bad but I still got so emotional while writing this but anyway hope y'all... liked it?

~DD