Chapter 19- Martha

(Mirayuki's point of view)

I was currently squished up to Obi while the Mayor of the town and his wife spoke to us. Izana had been forced to work by the wife, Martha and English women. She didn't seem to like him that much, but she certainly loved me.... and Obi together. I could barely even breathe but I didn't dare to make her angry.

Her husband just chuckled at us like he knew what was happening. No doubt he knew what she was trying to do and he made no moves to stop it.

"So Mira, are looking for someone special? Maybe a husband or lover perhaps?" Martha asked me with a creepily sweet smile. I could hear Obi chuckling but I ignored it.

"I don't have time for things like that, I have a job. One that means I need to be near Prince Izana at all time so if you'll excuse me." I got up and went outside. Izana was struggling to keep all the kids in order. What was this? Daycare or something?

"Hey everyone!" I yelled and all of them stopped and looked towards me.  I went and got Anri from the stables that were a couple feet away.

"Whoever acts the best for us will get to ride Anri while she's going as fast as she can!" I screamed. I smirked when all of them sat on the ground looking at us.

I walked over to Izana and whispered "Sorry it took so long."

"Thanks for the backup." He whispered back with a small chuckle.

"See Izana is fine now get back in here Mira. I think Obi misses having you on his lap." Martha yelled from the door motioning me to come in.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with her." Izana apologized to me before turning back to kids.

Obi came out and grabbed his horse. He held out his hand for me to get on.

"Obi?"

"Just so she'll shut up, please come with me." He looked a little annoyed about Martha so I grabbed his hand, jumped onto the horse, and waved by to Izana. Speaking of why does he let me call him by his first name. I don't even use his title anymore... Oh well.

I wrapped my arms Obi's waist as we trotted away to who knows where.

Next chapter will be Obi's and (y/n)'s "Date" also sorry it took so long but I've been having finals and it's hard to find time for wattpad. Also sorry that this chapter isn't really good but the next chapter should be up tomorrow to make up for it.

Remember to Vote! Comment! And Follow Me! Have a great day everyone!