Chapter 10- Matchmaker

(Obi's point of view)

I was about to step in when Mirayuki beat me to it. She quickly stopped a punch that was close to the boy's face. Her short black hair blew in the wind slightly while her Blue eyes held golden sparkles.

As she drew her sword I could tell that she wasn't messing around. She would do anything to protect an innocent child. The group left in a hurry and Mirayuki grabbed the boy's hand. She lifted him up on her horse and began to lead us somewhere.

(Mirayuki's point of view)

The boy didn't speak at all as we walked to Madam Coty and Elder Kenji's house. He didn't even tell me his name, but I figured that Kenji or Coty would know him. I allowed him to ride on Anri while I walked beside him.

Shirayuki was riding with Obi, though I think she would rather be riding with Zen. Finally we arrived at the small house a young woman and two kids ran out.

"Saburo! We were so worried!" She shouted and gathered the boy into her arms.

"Yeah little bro! We were scared that someone would hurt you!" The boy with red hair yelled at Saburo.

"Please don't ever go out alone again, ok Sabu?" Clearly the oldest with blonde hair exclaimed.

"Oh look at you! You have so many bruises on you!" She yelled before ushering him inside the small house.

A young girl skips out and gives the boys the reins to our horses. As the boy's take them away she leads us into the house as well. Shirayuki follows her with medicines ready to help in any way that she can.

Coty is in her rocking chair with her eyes closed. They flutter open when the girl calls "Grandmother we have guests!" She then leaves us and skips over to help her mother tend to her brother.

"Ah if it isn't the princes and- Oh is that really you Mirayuki? It's a pleasure to see you again darling." She waddles over to me and wraps me into a big bear hug.

"How have you been Coty?" I ask her before she shoves me into Izana. That old bird playing matchmaker again.

Mitsuhide, Kiki, and Obi all sat on the old worn of couch while watching us with smirks. Clearly enjoying this way to much.

"Grammy what are you doin?" The final child of Aide's children waddled up next to Coty. Yes I finally figured out that the lady was Aide, Madam Coty's daughter. Not to mention the boy I saved was actually her youngest son, Saburo.

"Hello your highnesses and company, I'm Hansuke and welcome to our humble home." The blonde boy from earlier said while bowing in front of all of us.

"Yes Welcome! I'm Eito and thank you so much Madam for helping out our annoying little brother." The boy with flaming red hair added on while bowing with his brother.

Saburo walked into the living room and nodded at me once before leaving, most likely to his room.

"Brother get back down here now and say thank you to our guests!" The oldest daughter screamed at her brother. She was probably around eight years old and wore a uniform similar to Shirayuki's. Must be a dream of hers to be an herbalist.

"No thanks!" A yell from upstairs came.

"Brother!" All the children yelled before racing up the stairs getting ready to drag their brother back down here.

I heard a chuckle come from slightly above me. I only then noticed that I was still shoved up next to Izana. He looked down at me and smirked. I could feel a blush starting so I quickly jerked my head down and sat next to Madam Coty. I heard another low chuckle but decided to ignore it.

____________________________________

Hey everyone! Hope you liked the chapter! I've decided to make a list really quick on all the different people we have met so far in the past couple of chapters!

-Mirayuki: Our Heroine of the story and the girl that gets all the guys hearts a thumping. She's fun and courageous, not to mention great with a sword!
-Anri: Mirayuki's horse who used to belong to Remi Anakria. This horse is very intelligent and bubbly. She seems though to have a higher purpose.
-Remi Anakria: We don't know much about her yet. All we known is that she has been sick for a long time and that apparently she has a very bubbly personality. She is also Anri's original owner.
-Umi: The youngest of the triplets by 25 minutes total. He's fun and acts wiser than he really is. He was the first of the triplets that Mirayuki met. He dreamed of owning his own bar and succeeded through a lot of hard work.
-Aki: The middle child of the triplets and he only female. She is the last one that met Mirayuki and quickly the two became friends. She is a fierce and lovably girl who dreams of being an actor.
-Shun: The oldest of the triplets by about 2 minutes. We met him at the beginning of story though not much is known about him. He seems to be serious most of the time. He also seems to be protective of both his younger siblings and of Mirayuki. His dreams are unknown to everyone.
-Madam Coty: The Youngest of the three Elders of Effington. She is married to Elder Kenji and had three children. She's kind but also not afraid to speak her mind. She also treats Mirayuki as her own and loves to play matchmaker with her and eligible Men, especially with a certain Prince.
-Elder Kenji: So far all we know about him is that he is the oldest of the Elders. He also is married to Madam Coty and had three children with her.
-Sir Juro: Juro is the middle Elder of Effington. His Wife, Aria, died after giving birth to their final child. He had 2 children both are also deceased. So now all he has is his grand children and Great-Grand children.
-Ken: The first born of Coty and Kenji's children. He had three sons. He died from protecting his family from a gang attack. He was the only son they ever had.
-Aytama: The second child of Coty and Kenji. She died in labor but luckily her baby boy survived. After her death her husband killed himself.
-Aide: The final child of Coty and Kenji and the only living one. She has five children in total. She is very caring and loves her children very much.
-Abich, Acanda, and Tadge: Ken's three sons who are still alive. Abich and Acanda were twins with Abich being 6 minutes older. Tadge is the youngest son with and age difference of 10 years.
-Arul: Aytama's Baby boy who was left parentless after he was born. He now lives with Coty and Kenji.
-Oili: The youngest of Aide's children and probably the most curious. She has a strong bond with Coty whom she calls Grammy. She seems to be very sweet and innocent, but she is a toddler after all.
-Calista: The oldest daughter of Aide but the second youngest child over all. She dreams of being a court herbalist one day but would settle for being and herbalist in town and helping everyone. She's very hardworking and very mature for a 8 year old.
-Eito: He is the middle child of Aide's with flaming red hair and a fierce yet fun loving attitude to match. He seems to look up to his older brother but looks down on his younger one. He is very immature to be 13, and refuses to get married.
-Hansuke: He's the first born of Aide's children. He is very compassionate and kind towards his siblings and people who are kind to him. He is extremely polite and is very mature. He is now 15 years old and seems to be married because he is wearing an iron ring on his finger.
-Saburo: The Youngest son of Aide's children but the middle child overall. We first met him when he was being beaten for a crime that he didn't commit. He is very quite but seems to enjoy Mirayuki's company. He doesn't talk much and is pretty skinny for his age. He is teased by his brother, Eito. He is only 11.
-Unknown persons: We aren't sure who these two comrades are that are after Mirayuki but we know it's nothing good.