Chapter 6- (Point of View Unknown)

(Point of view unknown)

"That's the girl boss was talking about?" I asked my partner while being unimpressed by this so called master of weapons.

"Yes apparently she's who beat him so long ago." My partner replied with an annoyed look.

"Oh she's getting on her horse." He observed while telling me in a hushed tone.

"She's heading towards the castle?" I questioned while gazing at my partner. He had always been the more outgoing one out of the two of us. He normally took on the kidnapping and fighting jobs since he was the bigger one out of us. He also didn't stick out to much. He had average looking brown hair, with an average height, and dim green eyes. I on the other hand was skinnier than him and much taller. But I also stuck out in most crowds which is why I normally stayed in the shadows until night fall. My slick black hair and purple eyes blend in to the darkness around me then.

"Should we follow her?" He asked me while looking towards me with a questioning face.

"No let's drop down and head to the outskirts of town. We need to alert the boss of this development. She must be friends with one of the royals." I replied to him before jumping down from the tree we were hiding in and ran to our horses that were tied to a nearby tree.

I jumped on my Black Stallion and cut the rope with my knife that I hid in my sleeve. While my partner jumped on his Average looking Brown Stallion.

We rode away to the hideout of our boss's. To alert him that she may know one of the or both of the Princes. Which could mean that the mission is compromised. Because that would mean she would have constant protection and even possibly she could move into the castle. Making it impossible for us to ever reach her.