"You're falling for me?" I said and he shakes his head and looks down. "Dylan, it's okay"

"No its not Jo. I don't like this, us..."

"Why?"

"BECAUSE IT'S NOT ME!" he yells looking up at me.

"Dylan... I just want to be with you"

"And what would your parents say? Or friends? Hmm..."

"Who cares?"

"I thought you would say that. Josephina... you do. You care." he laughs.

"Dylan you get me out of my comfort zone. You make me do things that I would never do. You give me this thrill about life. I don't get this feeling unless I'm with you" I said moving closer to him and he stares at me. "Dylan I want to be with you" I say grabbing his hand and he stares at me.

"I don't know if I can Jo"

"Why?"

"Because I don't know how this relationship shit works" he says and I smile.

"Well... we take it one step at a time" I say easing in to kiss him. I crawl on his lap so I'm straddling him and I place my hands on Dylan's face. He removes my hands and I stare at him. There we go again. Him not wanting to be touched. He realize why I was looking at him and he shook his hand.

"Imagine going to one foster home to another. Imagine being with random people every other night" he says and I stare at him. A little part of me wants to ask him if he's been touched but I knew it wasn't my place. "Give me time and I'll work my way to it" he says and I smile.

"It's fine, take your time" I say leaning in to kiss him again. I feel Dylan starting to get hard as he pushes his tongue through my mouth. Did Dylan and I just make it official? Am I dating Dylan O'Brien? Dylan's phone starts to ring and he pulls away from me. He looks down at his phone and answers it before I can see who it is.

"Hey" Dylan answers and he stares at me. "Yea... I'll be there in about 15 minutes" Dylan says and I look at him with a sad face. He laughs and shakes his head. "Alright... sounds good" Dylan said getting off the phone.

"Who was that? And why are they taking you away from me?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Here we go with all the questions"

"I just want to know" I laugh.

"Are you one of those girls that get too attached?" he ask and I laugh. "That was Cole so go get dressed, we're going somewhere"

"Where?"

"Josephina... just go get dressed" he demands and I lean in to kiss him one more time before getting up. As I walk to my bedroom, someone knocks on my front door. I make my way to the front and open the door to see Sawyer, Cody and Naomi.

"Uhh hi?" I said.

"Remember us?" Sawyer said barging in and they follow. I close the door and look at them.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"What's wrong? Are you serious?" Sawyer said angry. I look over at Cody and he shakes his head and goes to sit down in a chair. I look at Naomi and she laughs.

"Sawyer is mad because you've been distant" Naomi says.

"I'm not distant" I say. I knew this was a lie but I just hate being wrong.

"Are you serious Jo? Ever since that Dylan O'Brien guy... you're not yourself" Sawyer says.

"Actually I like the new Jo" Naomi adds in.

"Damn Sawyer, you hate me that much?" someone said and we all look back to see Dylan coming up to us.

"Of course you're here" Sawyer crosses her arms. "I don't hate you. I just don't like the fact that I never see her anymore"

"Sorry, I somehow can't stay away from her" Dylan smirks and my body start to get hot.

"Damn..." Naomi whispers but we all hear her.

"We're about to go so you guys should come with" Dylan says.

"Where?" Cody ask.

"Umm... it's a surprise. It'll be fun" Dylan said and looks at me. "Go get changed Jo" he says. I roll my eyes and leave everyone and went to my bedroom. I grab a new pair of leggings and a tank-top. I open the balcony door to grab Dylan's jackets and bring them. I then grab one to wear and slip it on.

I put my hair down and smile at myself in the mirror. Dylan is making me feel so giddy inside. When I come out of the bedroom, strange enough everyone was talking to Dylan. Sawyer was actually smiling at him as they carried on a conversation.

"Ready" I said and they look at me.

"Good. Cody ridewith me and Jo, you take the girls and follow behind" he said and I stareat him. Ugh! I don't want to be with the girls. I want to be with him. I knewDylan was trying to be nice and look after Sawyer and my friendship and I appreciatedit.

Please Vote❤️