True blue

"Who are you?"

Sakura's sister asked. 

Jimmy just blinked. I didn't react. But inside I was reeling. Jimmy. Alive. Jimmy. Alive. The words simply wouldn't connect. They bounced off each other like the rare shooting stars that crash into each other. 

"Why aren't you surprised?" Jimmy questioned. His warm kind eyes staring into my cold ruthless ones. How funny that the same shade of blue can look so different. 

I guess he expects me to be the one to recognize him. I am the only one who knows him in his true form as Jimmy Kudo instead of Conan. Jimmy looks as handsome as ever, I'd missed his teenager appearance, even though he now towers over me. Sakura nudged me, reminding me that the others needed explanations. The simple act grounded me, bringing me back from whatever unknown place I'd wandered off to. I switched from Nagisa the human to Nagisa the assassin.

"Guys, this is my cousin Taylor Swift," 

Sakura choked on her white chocolate mocha. Jimmy just glanced between us confused. The kids greeted the oblivious Jimmy by his new name.

"Hi Mr. Swift,"

"Can I call you Taylor? It's a nice name,"

Both Sakura and I had to hide our laughter. 

Soon, the drinks were paid for, and the kids left for home. Jimmy convinced them that he would be fine with driving me home. That's how I ended up alone in the mall parking lot with my crush (or is it former crush) Jimmy. And for the first time since he died, I let find myself surprised; when Jimmy punches the window of the nearest car and opens up the door, his fist covered with blood and glass shards. 

His blue eyes now look just as cold as the glass that barely missed them. 

"Get in."