First day of school

I sighed, as the teacher asked us what one plus one was.  Jimmy did the same, from his seat on the other side of class. I can already tell that my time in this new school is going to be boring. But I should take advantage of this situation. I'll think of this like training for an assassination. I've had to act older than I was a lot of times for infiltration missions, so this should be similar.  During lunch time, I decided to make conversation with the girls next to me. They wore different clothes from the rest of the class. They each wore black miniskirts, with leggings and tight tank tops. They were obviously trying to look more mature, so I figured it would be safe to talk with them. I turned out to be horribly wrong. 

"Hi, my name's Scythe! What are you're names?" I smiled brightly. One of the girls who sat in the center signaled for the rest of them to stay quiet. I realized, she must be their ringleader. The ringleader had long blonde hair, and sharp, knowing azure eyes. She was obviously prettier than the rest of her crew. The rest of the classroom went quiet, waiting for her response. She must be really popular here. She looked me up and down, clearly checking me out. I was wearing my old clothes from back when I was in first grade. Back then, my mom loved to sew dresses for me, so I was wearing a dark blue velvet skater dress. I was regretting approaching her, but then she smiled and held out a hand. 

"My name's Sakura! This is Emily, Jessica and Reagan," she said, pointing at each of them in turn. 

"I love your blue hair! Is it natural?" asked Emily. 

"Yeah, you bet! But your red hair looks cuter!" I complimented. 

"Where did you get that pretty dress?" asked Jessica.

"My mom made it for me! Did you make that top on your own, Reagan?" I asked, noticing the the seam of her shirt. 

"No, my mom made it for me, just like yours did,"

I smiled, "I bet our parents would get along then won't they,"

 Soon, we were talking about fashion, boys, dreams, and everything normal girls do. We exchanged phone numbers before we were told to bo back to our seats. I smiled as I thought, I've already made four friends! But I couldn't help but feel that something was off about their ringleader Sakura. What was it?...It was only after school ended that I realized what was off. Sakura didn't eat a single bite of her lunch. 

Jimmy and I walked home together, since we're now living nearby. Walking home with the person I like...it's like a dream.

"Looks like someone's popular with the boys," said Jimmy teasingly. I remembered how all the grade school boys stared at me in class and blushed. 

"Well, you were quite popular with the girls too, weren't you?" I reminded him. He was the one showing off his soccer skills in gym class. Doesn't he know the meaning of discreet? Even I held off my real skills since it would seem extremely suspicious. Jimmy just smiled proudly. 

"Hey Jimmy, about that girl- Sakura..." I trailed off. Jimmy nodded, "That pretty little girl? What about her?" 

"I think she's aneroxic," I admitted. Jimmy sucked in a breath. 

"Are you sure?"

"Not really, but she didn't eat lunch, and she does seem like the type to be obsessed about her body image," 

Jimmy sighed. 

"Out of all the things I have to deal with! An assassin, my new identity, the syndicate, and now an aneroxic six year old. Just great!" 

I have a feeling that's not all we'll have on our hands.