Chapter 9: Reunited Once Again

Start from the beginning

"So, what are they saying? Who is this Castiel guy? Is he like, a badass hunter after all, or...." Stiles pestered.

"Shut up Stiles, and let me listen." Scott growled. Scott focused on Dean and Sam as he listened to what they were talking about.

"Dean, what if this is a trap? What if this isn't Cas?" Sam questioned.

The older Winchester, Dean groaned, "Of course it's Cas, we know him better than anyone and if he needs our help, we're going for it!"

Sam sighed, "Trust me, I would do the same thing. But Cas is supposed to be in ashes, his vessel should non-existent. How is he even alive after all this time?! How long has he been alive? Is it possible that someone or something is trying to use him?!"

Scott could hear Dean's heart pump faster than a drum, and the crunching sound of the leather steering wheel as he clenched it tightly in a death-like grip. Dean groaned and looked at his brother, his glare hard and burning with rage, "Look, I don't know, Sammy. And frankly, I don't give a crap about how he's back. We're saving Cas, end of story. This discussion is over!"

After a while of hearing them out, Scott spoke up. "Hey, guys, who is this Cas guy? What's happened to him?"

"Why don't you keep your mouth shut, werewolf?" Dean exclaimed and increased the speed the car and made a right turn on a lonely road. Scott growled in response to Dean's insult.

"Hey! You have no right to talk to Scott like that," Stiles spoke as he defended his friend. "He's not a monster, so cut him some slack!"

Dean pointed an accusing finger at Stiles, "And you have no right to talk to me like that!"

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Please, just because you're my biological father, doesn't mean you can control me and tell me what to do."

"So what if I didn't raise you, that doesn't mean I can't question who you hang out with. Do you know how freaking disgusting these sons of bitches are. I don't approve of your little werewolf friend back there!"

"Really, guys? I'm right here," Scott emphasized. The Winchesters ignored him as they continued to bicker with each other. There argument wasn't over though. Stiles growled back, "Well, dad, maybe you should take your opinions and shove them up your tight-"

"We're here!" Sam interrupted, loudly, as they neared the motel Castiel was staying at. With one last glare towards his son, Dean steered the Impala into the motel parking space next to a funny looking yellow car. On purpose, Dean hit on the brakes as they parked, causing Stiles to hit his head against the back of Sam's seat. The older Winchester smirked as his son began rubbing his forehead. The four had got out their seats, and closed the doors. Dean looked at the yellow bug besides him and groaned in disgust. That's one ugly car! Almost feel sorry for the bastard. Dean thought. Sam turned to him with a raised eyebrow and Dean gestured towards the car. "I feel really bad for the poor suckers who have to ride around town in this piece of crap."

"Well, sorry Dean, but not all of us want to have an ancient car to show off to the world." Stiles smirked and Dean glared at him.

"Stiles, if there's one line you can not cross, is thinking you will get away with insulting my baby."

Sam cleared his throat and tried to break the tension. "Guys, Dean, we need to focus on Cas right now." Stiles and Dean just let the hostility go (not completely) and continued with the search for Castiel. "Okay, Stiles you come with me, and Werewolf you go with Sam. Let's go people!" Dean commanded as he walked away, not even waiting for Stiles to catch up.