Gigi & Niall, Noa & Harry part 2

Start from the beginning

I'm kissing with Harry Styles.....kissing.....Styles....Harry....alright shut up and kiss.

Our lips meld together and his actions became more eager. His hand on my neck went to the small of my back and I wrapped my fingers into his soft and shiny curls.

When we pulled back we were both slightly panting *blushing now* and I laid my head on his chest, listening to his decreasing heartbeat. He stroked my hair. "Thanks" I whispered into the crook of his neck. "For what?" he asks softly, lifting up my head, our foreheads resting against each other. "For being you" I say and his lips touch mine again, but it wasn't more then a quick peck.

We both got off the bed and I heard guitar playing in the room next to me. "Niall?" I ask and Harry nodded, then pulled off his shirt. I blink a couple of times. I look at his toned chest, the muscles on his back and then he turns around, his sixpack obvious and...."Staring isn't polite" he says with a cheeky grin. I blink again and blush, look down to my feet. Stupid stupid stupid.

I feel his finger underneath my chin. "That doesn't mean you shouldn't" he says and presses his lips against my forehead.

Yeah that's how it went. So now we're waiting for Zayn and Liam to come back with our McDonalds.

"I'm hungry" Niall moans and Gigi giggles, she's IN LOOOOVE. Gig is a special girl, smiles a lot, but she's quite insecure, and one of the sweetest persons I've met. She really deserves somebody like Niall. He's so bubble and cute, just what Gigi looks for in a guy. We both had a couple of boyfriends, and now we're both 16, turning 17 soon and we're both single. We need a boyfriend, so is it a coincidence that 5 cute boys appeared in our classroom? Maybe.....maybe not?

"Gigi!" Louis suddeny says and I feel her tense next to me. "You scared her you fool" I say and Louis sticks his tongue out to me. "Do you like carrots?" he asks and Gigi raises her eyebrow. "Carrots?"

Let me explain, Gigi is not a really big One Direction fan, she just things Niall is extremely adorable with his cute Irish charms.....so yeah :)

"That's his favorite vegetable." I whisper to Gigi and she chuckles. "Sure, I love carrots" she says and winks at Louis.

"And you Noa?" he asks and I smirk evilly. "No, I kinda think it's awful" I say and Louis' lower jaw drops. "You didn't....." he says and I nod. "Oh yes I did, what are you going to do about it Carrotlover" I say and smirk again.

Louis takes a step towards me and then jumps. Falling on top of me. "GET OFF HER" Harry yells and pushes Louis on top of Gigi. "Ughh" Gigi chokes and Niall pushes Louis on the ground and takes Gigi in his arms.

"Woah you're already getting protective over them." Louis says and groans painfully.

Liam and Zayn return with the food and we all eat, Gigi and I watching how the boys play and fight with their food. Sometimes I wonder if they are 18.19 and 20, or 8,9 and 10....

Gigi's POV:

We finished eating and now the boys went to their rooms to change into something more comfy, so do Noa and I, but we need some privacy and time to talk.

So we grab our stuff and walk into the small bathroom, but it's big enough. 

I close the door and turn around, looking at Noa who's smirking. "So....you and Niall huh?" she says and wiggles her eyebrows. I blush and she giggles. "This is so much fun! You're really going to have him as a boyfriend! God you two are made for each other!" she says and I smile gently. "Really, you think?" I ask and bite my lip! "Gosh I need to talk to Niall, you need to get more confident, and yes!" she says and my smile increases.