SugarMonsta

The following words you're about to read with your eyeballs are words I've written...about myself.

My legal name is Brooklyn Tyler MacKay!

I am older that 21, but younger than 22.

I am all He-Man ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Home Planet : Pluto (〃・ิ‿・ิ)ゞ

"Why have I come to Earth?" You quietly question in your brain. Because I could! Rocket ships and what not.

Wattpad has transformed my fans into followers. Allowing me to become a Mega Cult Leader. And thus, I spread the word of my Vampire Plutoian Peoples. "Be Random and Be Merry!"  We should all get orange robes, drink orange soda, and eat some type of orange food...Sweet Potatoes!

I have solemnly pledged my life to the bodacious and HEROIC protection of the innocent, the defenseless, the adorable, and the pathetic all across the Universe.

I am a HERO, noble, and righteous.  Every breath is a promise for justice, every step a tiny dance for freedom, every word a melodic pop song about the glory of love.

When evil gets all fancy, I break that biz down...for HOPE!

Milk is Evil and its first on my list  ಥ‿ಥ

I have a deep love for anime (⊙ヮ⊙)

I have watched several K-dramas

I live in the sunshine state. ☂ (Like there isn't sunshine everywhere)

I speak the English and the Spanish

I make cakes and other sweet stuff for a living ʘ‿ʘ

I've had the same job a little over 6 years

I have 2 brothers (twins) and a sister (not a twin) ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

I've Co-written a couple of stories and I am currently working on my own legit book of words

I don't like to drive.

I'm awesome at school projects. I've done all of my sister's projects since she was in the second grade.

I hate fan fictions with a passion. They never live up to my obsessive standards.

I can draw a bit.

I prefer even numbers to the odd ones.

I say Halloween is better than Christmas! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Music, I listen to it. ((; =゚3゚=))~♪   ♫♪clap clap♫♪

  ♪

   ♪         

♫    ヽ(■∀■)ノ  

         (  へ)    

          く          But I can't dance.

1) Summers or winters? Which one do you like more?
SugarMonsta: Winters I guess. Too hot in the summer.

2)What is your favorite genre? Why?
SugarMonsta: I don't really have a favorite. I just tend to take a liking to anything well written.

--------------*
Follow^