HeyLoverboy

Your first time here? Please read the warning below and take the neccesary precautions.

                        WARNING: DO NOT BE ALARMED.

You will find your heart beating with the passion of a lovestruck couple navigating the canals of Venice. Your mind will overflow with visions of fluffy kittens and cuddly puppies, frolicking in sparkling rivers of honey. Do not be alarmed. This is simply a natural side effect of being exposed to so much awesomeness in so little time. You’ll get used to it.

Now that we've cleared that off....

                      ══════════ ೋღ♥ღೋ ══════════

                               :) WELCOME TO MY PROFILE! (:

                    ╚═════════ ೋღ♥ღೋ ═══════════╝

Here's the part where I'm going to attempt to entertain you with facts about me for your delight. This will probably also be the part where I'm going to squeeze the living brain juice out of my poor (surprisingly fuctioning) brain only to discover that I have achieved nothing my life. Enjoy!

⇢  Procastinator extraordinare.

⇢ Student by day and secret agent kung-fu ass kicker by night ;)

⇢ I feel like I should watch Sherlock because the majority population of my school is growing on that show but I just can't find time for it.

⇢ I was told by a friend that I have a shiny and huge forehead. Hahaha. What. Okay.

⇢ If I were to pick my favourite part of my body, I'd say my hands, although my feet comes to a close second. I just love my hands okay. Shh.. Enough of dwelling on my weirdness..

⇢ Youtubers are my gulity pleasure. Along side with:

      ⇢  Tom Hiddleston (LOKI! :3)

      ⇢  Patrick J. Adams (SUITS dayuuum.)

      ⇢  Disney Movies (FROZEN, dayuuum once again.)

      ⇢  Wattpad ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Links to my awesomeness:

Ask: http://ask.fm/ThatCloud

Blog: http://anchored-roots.blogspot.com/

Tweet: http://twitter.com/BeautifulCloud7

--------------------------------*
ME: 1) If you got to live the life of any one of the fictional characters, who would it be?

HeyLoverboy:  Ahh I can't choose! Why are you doing this to me?! *sobers up* I'll pick Hedwig, Harry Potter's owl haha. I think being a owl is very cool and especially when your owner is ze one and only Mister Potter.

ME: 2) If you got a choice to live in a country, other than your own for the rest of your life, which would it be?

HeyLoverboy:   USA. I'm living in a country which some people never heard of, and I think it'd be really cool to stay in the US because well, it's famous and a lot of things take place there.

Thank you @Spectrum_ for the bio recommendation :)