xSimonex

I am like a Phoenix, reborn from the dark ashes though they try to suffocate me.

I have this really bad habit lately of hurting myself whether it is whacking my arm on a desk or stubbing my toe on a table. It is starting to get really annoying.

Love getting to know new people so if for some bizarre reason you want to get to know me then send me a message. It would be awesome to talk to you.

People always try to tell me they like my books but I am so hard on myself and don't agree with any of them. Though the comments are amazing and they make my day when I read them.

If you want to know something about me, then I shall tell you that I am a 14 year old girl who was born and breed in New Zealand. I go to high school and love writing... and Raspberry Iced Tea. They taste like someone put heaven in a bottle, not even kidding.

You see those lovely locks I have in my profile picture, yeah, all of that hair is gone now. That photo was taken just before I got all of my hair shaved off to raise money for cancer. Do I regret it, no. Would I do it again if I still had long hair, yeah. It's for a great cause.

I should probably go before I start waffling on. Don't forget to check out my books. :)

Insanity and Hugs,

Simone.

ME: 1) It's really great what you're doing in support of cancer patients. Do you mind elaborating your effort for the benefit of the readers?

xSimonex: I put a whole bunch of time into raising money and being as I was the only girl in my school doing it I seemed to get that little bit more from people. Then I just got all my hair shaved of on the say of shave for a cure and the money went to cancer which I absolutely love.

ME: 2) Seeing from your profile you seem to like birds. So if given a choice to be a bird which bird would you like to be and why?

xSimonex : I would definitely be an owl! For some reason I just really love them. They're my favourite animal. I have these owl earrings I wear all the time.

I would be an owl because of the fact that they are nocturnal and I am for sure a night person. And also there is just something about them that speaks amazing to me.

---------------------------

Follow up. Also, if she provides any inspiration, help the cause of cancer. Do your part. Great job Simone.