Sherlock(LucasOrwell)

Hello, my dear Watson. (By which, in this case, I mean the reader of this bio)
I am Sherlock
By your expression I can tell that you are here to see if it is worth following me.
I must tell you that it is.
I am O-Mazing.
For instance I can tell that you are reading this on a device that runs off of electricity.
I can also tell that right now you are thinking of the very popular expression, "No shit, sherlock!"
You were also born someday before today.
I am currently smoking mind enhancing drugs (crack) which I use to solve my mysteries.
You can read more about me here:
I am currently in a relationship with
Message me if you:
•Are bored as hell
•Have a question about my books
•Just want to talk
•Have a question about anything else
•Want me to read your books
•Are alive
•Are dead
I will now either way.
Thank you for reading this.
Follow me, read my stories, tell me what you think, vote, if they deserve it.

Oh and don't forget. If you have any suggestions for my stories, please inbox me.
Thank you, my dear Watson

-Sherlock Holmes (Lucas Orwell)

Q1) The 'message me if you' list in your Bio has 'are dead' as an option. Is that indicative of anything specific?

Ans) No, nothing specific. Just not wanting to exclude anyone :).

Q2) If you get the option of associating yourself to Sherlock, in What way would it be? (Ex: brother? Friend? etc).

Ans) If I were able to be associated with him? Friend, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! (In case there is an 'everyone' left after such a long break).

But well, sorry for the extremely late update but hey, I came back with this totally mind boggling bio so I think I can be excused right? :P