Fluffy (boy×boy/ yaoi)

→♥CHAPTER 1: FLUFF SCHOOL♥←

I walked down the hallway with my head looking down. I admit it.. I'm a wallflower. I don't really like hanging out with people because I'm really insecure of myself. How do I look. How's my hairstyle. How is my clothes and everything. I always.. humbly walk like this. Even with people that have...

ANIMALEARSANDTAIL...

Yeah, that's right. Animal ears and tail. People call them "Fluffies". Fluffies are considered different to humans though the only difference is they have these ears and tail of animals and some.. Animalistic habits. I reached my classroom after a few minutes of walking down the hallway. Its so awkward that even they have the same looks at me they still look at me in a different way like I'm weird or stuff. Yes that's right. Its a school exclusively for fluffies only because of our condition. Well.. Being a fluffy is not contagious but its weird to stay with ordinary humans with this looks. I nervously opened the door of the classroom. As I entered, different faces looked at me. There are cat fluffies like me. There are also dog fluffies and bunny ones.

I went at the back where there are few empty seats. I chose the one near the window. I dropped my bag on the floor and I rested my chin on the table my ears going down and I gave off a silent sigh. My brown hair fell on my right eye covering it. I ran my fingers through my hair to fix it.

The school was fine. It was big enough. The people are friendly and I find it great there. The teacher went inside the class and quickly called me.

"Today, we have a new student. Kira.." The teacher called me in front leaving me no choice than to face my fear and introduce myself. "M..My name is Kira... Nice to meet you..." I said nervously and looked down. "Is that all?" The teacher asked me. I just nodded as my answer and walked back to my seat.

The day was just fine. After my classes, I went to the nearby convenience store and bought my favorite lollipop with popping candy dip. I walked home while licking the lollipop. I reached my apartment and did my usual trick. I dropped my bag at the gate of the apartment and switched to my cat form which is an ability of fluffies. We can switch from humanoid form and to our animal form. I rushed to my door and jumped on the open window. The reason why I do this is no one knows that I'm a fluffy and it will be a disaster if anyone knows I am because they see fluffies weird.

As I entered my notsoneat apartment room, I immediately switched to my humanoid form and went upstairs to get a change of clothes. I usually wear sleeveless hoodies to conceal my ears and I hide my tail inside my pants. After I changed to a red hoodie, I went outside to fetch my bag. I closed my door and locked it. I sat down on the couch with some searches because of my cat-like attitude of scratching stuff. I sighed and decided to watch T.V. so I lazily reached for the remote control and pressed the power button. Suddenly I felt like I wanna spit out something followed by a nausea. I coughed very VERY loud and suddenly round masses of hair descended from my mouth. "Crap! Fur ball!" I cursed before I rushed to the sink and continue my stuff.

"IfIwasonlycarefulenoughnottointeractwiththatguy!" I thought to myself as I drank a glass of water and before I knew it.. It started to rain very hard outside.

________________

→A/N←

hi guys! OMG this ismyfirstyaoistoryandI'dliketobehonesttoyouguys... Theauthorisaguy. Ahem... aGUY notaGAY

IDKIjustdunnoIjustwrotethis. Soguys... Justunderstandit. Yaoiwriterscanbeguystooright? :3 soguysIhopeyoulikeit!

andplease..

FAN.VOTE.SHARE.COMMENT.SUGGESTIONS.