Extra: Doctor!Forth AU one-shot

this one-shot was written by old me back in 2015. I wrote it for other fandom, but I guess this goes perfectly with 2moons universe. 

This one was the inspiration for my new story named Of first meetings and injured brothers (yeah, i'm not good with names, ok? xD) so, I decided to publish this as a motivation so you guys read my new story. 

Just the 1st chapter is up, but soon, i'll update more. Just like this story, is a ForthBeam one and short. Hope you guys will like it.

warnings: not edited, lol. since like... 2015. Doctor!Forth Au.

*******

25-years-old Doctor  Forth was in his office waiting for his next patient. In his documents he read it was a ten year-old boy named Arthit Rojnapat. Forth smiled as he remembered the sweet boy that he had first treated when he had arrived at eleven pm in a Wednesday night while he was in his night shift in the emergency room. The boy had been gravely injured by a car accident. He had arrived with a terrible concussion, broken ribs, punctured lung, broken femur in his left leg, broken wrist and a lot of bruises. At first, Forth had his doubts, he thought the boy could be saved, but as the medical team took him down the halls, the boy's condition got more and more critical. They sure had a lot of work to do.

As he re-read the boy's clinic history, he remembered the short, black-haired, cute boy that had arrived minutes after Arthit had entered the emergency room. Sure, the guy had almost punched Forth as he asked where his little brother had been taken to. Forth, who had been asked to go to the operating room to take part in the surgery, was passing through the lobby when he heard the scandal. He approached cautiously. The guy's demands were annoying the nurses and Forth couldn't just go and let him be there stressing the poor women out. He had walked over the guy and had told him his brother had been taken to the operation room and that he promised little Arthit was going to be okay. 

How could he forget the19-years-old guy? Certainly he'd never forget how frantic he looked that night.

"Where's Arthit? How's he? I need to know where he is! Now!" the guy was yelling desperately. Forth kind of understood the guy's pleads. If it were any of his sisters in that situation, he'd be desperate, too.

"Hey there, guy, I need you to calm, okay? Your brother is gravely injured. I'm on my way to the operating room, but I can't leave you here annoying the nurses. You think he's going to be okay while you're here yelling? Well, let me tell you no," Forth was now in front of the boy. Now that he was standing right in front of him, he could see the dark-brown watery eyes the guy had. He could see some wrinkles around his eyes and some freckles. His face was framed by wavy black hair that fell graciously. The guy was beautiful, but his face portrayed a concerned look. 

Forth had almost lost his train of thoughts as he scanned the guy's face. "Right now I should be there, but I can't because of your scandal. Believe me, boy, I'll do anything that I can to save your brother, but now sit in the waiting room and wait for me. As soon as I'm out of the operating room I'll take you to the cafeteria and we'll have a coffee. Then, you'll know we saved your brother and everything is going to be fine. But meanwhile, wait here. I promise you he'll be alright" it was really stupid to assure the little boy was going to be okay, but back then, as he saw how the tears slid down the beautiful guy's face, he knew that he had to save his brother. He scanned the cute guy a last time. He fucking had to go, by then he should have been disinfecting his hands and putting his scrubs. He patted the guy's back and said before going. "You going to be okay and sit there as I come?"