TRES(3)

Hellooooo I'm back with a new chap. I hope you enjoy it! 

Stupid wattpad won't send notifications about the new chapter TT_TT

Vote, comment, add to your library!

WARNINGS: None... I'm just saying this because I don't want to spoil anything so yeah. But yeah, none. 

Aren't they just so beautiful? ----->

++++++++++

The garden was indeed a beautiful place that as soon as he entered, Beam could feel the nice vibes around it. He felt like he had entered a different dimension because all the green and nice colors he was seeing from the flowers. Forth had let go of his hand for few seconds as he went to look for the switch to turn the lights on. And, as soon as the garden was illuminated, he saw Beam's astonished face, as he turned and observed the things that were exposed in the garden. Forth had made the exact same face when he had seen the final product after his mom had been so excited planning the garden. It was more like a green house, to be honest, but it didn't take away the feeling of calmness that gardens have.

*I loved this garden so much that now I want one like this

*I loved this garden so much that now I want one like this. But me poor af so buuuhh I cannot have one*

"Do you like it?" Forth stood next to Beam and put his arm on his shoulders, leaning on him, making the most of their height difference. Forth put his head on Beam's, resting his weight on Beam.

"This is so amazing. Never I have been to such place. Your mom has a nice taste in plants!" Beam (literally) was beaming, pun intended. He had a big smile on his face as he kept on looking around. "And the pool, wow! It looks so amazing there. Whose idea was that?" he asked Forth as he finally turned to look at him.

"Mom was the one to come up with all of this. She loves plants and whatnot," Forth commented as he smiled down at Beam even if Beam couldn't see it. "I'm glad you liked it. I knew it was a good idea to come here and eat the cake." Beam nodded affirmatively.