20

EunBi POV

I could feel the sunrays heat on my body.

"EunBi-ah, ireona~" I could hear a deep man's voice in front of me.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him standing straight with his oversized white T-shirt.

I removed the blanket that covered my body.

Why am I wearing an oversized T-shirt?

I took a glances at Jungkook who was tidying up his clothes that were scattered on the floor.

"Ppali, tidy up your clothes."

"Umm..."

he looked at me as he smiled.

"Need help?" I nodded slowly. He showed his back toward me. Gesturing me to hop on.

"Are you sure you can do it alone? I can help you clean yourself." He smirked as he let out a small chuckled.

"Ya! Byuntae! Now go away I want to clean myself." He then went out after kissing my forehead.

~~~

As soon as I finished cleaning myself, I noticed something. I forgot to bring my clothes and towel with me.

I opened the door a little and stucked my head out.

"Jungkook-ah, can you help me?" I looked to the left and right, searching for him.

Soon I heard a footsteps coming closer.

"Why?"

"I forgot to bring my towel and clothes." I grinned.

I went back inside, not long after that I heard a knock on the bathroom door. Jungkook stretched his hand through the small gap.

Soon I realized it wasn't my clothes. It's his. I think he doesn't want to open my closet since there are girls equipment(a/n:smirked "u know what I mean right?"😂).

I went outside the bathroom to tidy up my scattered clothes. I was about to put them on the laundry when I heard a doorbell.