7

Jungkook POV

I was walking at the sidewalk then I saw my lovely wife at Butterfly cafe through the windows.

"You have a job now. Proud of you."

I decided to visit her.

I sat at the corner of the room, I was playing my phone when suddenly someone came to me.

"What are you doing here?"

I looked up and saw my honey standing next to me with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

"I came here to visit you." I grinned.

She rolled her eyes playfully then she gave me the menu book.

"I want to order salmon steak please." I smiled.

"Alright. Noted." She gave me a surprise peck on my lips.

~~~

EunBi POV

I passed Jungkook's order to the chefs and waited on the counter. I saw Jungkook's food were placed on the pick up place for waitress. I was about to reach it when suddenly someone pushed me to the side and took Jungkook's food.

"Hey!" I glared at her.

She looked at me.

"ChaeLin?" I gasped, "I thought you're coming here next week. You worked here too?"

I hugged her but she's only gave me a death glare, that made me confused.

She delivered the food to Jungkook, I saw them staring each other and ChaeLin seducing him?!

No way, is she trying to get my Jungkook back? Don't you dare to touch him girl or I'll punch  you in the face right away.